paragpujara
12-21 09:59 AM
I had infopass appointment this morning at Fairfax, VA regarding FP. IO told me that generally they send out FP within 30 days of 485 receipt but if ASC is too busy then it gets delay. He asked me whether my EAD and AP are approved or not. And then he requested FP for me and mywife and said i should receive FP notice within 3 weeks. Hopefully i will get FP within next couple of weeks. Keep you guys posted about my FP notice. Happy Holidays to you all !!
Last week I called USCIS regarding FP and Customer Representative told me that they have sent me a letter on 21st of Oct regarding SR I opened in the month of OCT (I haven't received that letter yet. Do not know where they sent it). I asked her about the content of the letter but she said she doesn't have that information and I have to wait till 19th Dec to open new SR. She suggested visiting local USCIS through Infopass. I have taken infopass appointment for this coming Friday. I will update you on Friday about the appointment.
Last week I called USCIS regarding FP and Customer Representative told me that they have sent me a letter on 21st of Oct regarding SR I opened in the month of OCT (I haven't received that letter yet. Do not know where they sent it). I asked her about the content of the letter but she said she doesn't have that information and I have to wait till 19th Dec to open new SR. She suggested visiting local USCIS through Infopass. I have taken infopass appointment for this coming Friday. I will update you on Friday about the appointment.
wallpaper 2011 desktop wallpapers women.
bsbawa10
05-10 05:08 AM
GC Visa's are per country per year, where as H1's are not per country based, we indians used most H1's and stood in queue for GC's of course there is path so we stood, in fact it is one attraction they used to bring over here, to start with, per country GC visa limit is a poor thought.
GC quota should be better tied to H1 quota or raise the limit and god knows when did they put the numbers per country GC, before H1b program or after H1b program.
H1b program allowed hundred's of thousands to come in, in fact which they encouraged i can dare to say and GC visa count is not according to that and they let all these families to stay in limbo or wait forever is not a good sign.
Irony is majority of these folks are purposed to solve or improve all kinds of problems ranging from improving enterprise's response time from months to minutes or minutes to secs and other kinds improvements, who's families and them selves stuck in a decade long "legal immigration" battle of their life.
Hey, I like this suggestion a lot.
GC quota should be better tied to H1 quota or raise the limit and god knows when did they put the numbers per country GC, before H1b program or after H1b program.
H1b program allowed hundred's of thousands to come in, in fact which they encouraged i can dare to say and GC visa count is not according to that and they let all these families to stay in limbo or wait forever is not a good sign.
Irony is majority of these folks are purposed to solve or improve all kinds of problems ranging from improving enterprise's response time from months to minutes or minutes to secs and other kinds improvements, who's families and them selves stuck in a decade long "legal immigration" battle of their life.
Hey, I like this suggestion a lot.
Greatdesi
08-31 11:13 AM
There was and continues to be lot of discussion around multiple 485s. When USCIS is adjudicating a 485, they look at other pending 485s and cancel them. I had two 485s - 1 on EB3 and the other EB2. EB2 became current recently. They approved the EB2 one and rejected the EB3. So you can have multiple 485s.
2011 woman and red rose wallpapers
sunny1000
11-17 03:14 PM
done.
more...
wait4ever
08-20 11:33 AM
delax,
What is your service center?
Below are the details for self and spouse
Aug 13 - soft LUD
Aug 14 - Approval notice sent
Aug 15 - soft LUD. status is still Approval notice sent
My service center is TSC.
Folks
Did anyone get their physical Cards without getting CPO message ?
I have recd the I-797C Approval notice on the 11th but I have not recd the physical cards as yet. BTW I did not get any welcome e-mail or CPO mail - I directly got 485 Approval e-mail and that is all.
What is your service center?
Below are the details for self and spouse
Aug 13 - soft LUD
Aug 14 - Approval notice sent
Aug 15 - soft LUD. status is still Approval notice sent
My service center is TSC.
Folks
Did anyone get their physical Cards without getting CPO message ?
I have recd the I-797C Approval notice on the 11th but I have not recd the physical cards as yet. BTW I did not get any welcome e-mail or CPO mail - I directly got 485 Approval e-mail and that is all.
sparklinks
09-08 05:53 PM
I expertise my EAD and today I got a letter saying wait until 90 days....what the Heck is this... Current one exp. in 2 weeks..... RD 06/18/2008
more...
ryan
02-21 10:10 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/2301599-post1.html
Done! I just want to say, your efforts and drive, are incredibly commendable. Thanks.
Done! I just want to say, your efforts and drive, are incredibly commendable. Thanks.
2010 wallpapers woman.
SkilledWorker4GC
07-21 11:44 AM
Mailed EAD Renewal on 7/7/08
Receipt Dt 07/09/2008
Notice Dt 07/09/2008
Receipt Dt 07/09/2008
Notice Dt 07/09/2008
more...
rc0878
09-17 08:56 AM
Applications were sent to NSC on July 19th' 2007. I got my receipt numbers today and all three numbers (I485, EAD & AP) start with WAC ### ### ####. The online status for the applications say that the 485 application was transfered to Texas Service Center and the EAD & AP applications were sent to Califorina Service Center.
Also just fyi, my I-140 app. is pending at NSC since Dec' 2006. So now I am all over the country :-) Don't know its good or bad. Any idea anyone?
Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Best of luck to all....
Also just fyi, my I-140 app. is pending at NSC since Dec' 2006. So now I am all over the country :-) Don't know its good or bad. Any idea anyone?
Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Best of luck to all....
hair Wallpapers / Woman#39;s Body
franklin
07-08 03:38 PM
---
I just heard from our Chinese member. They are getting a huge response for this 14th July demonstration. We need more awareness about this event among our members. Please spread the word.
The place and time is:
Location: City Hall
200 E Santa Clara St
San Jose
When: From Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 am to 2:30 pm
Bay Area members - please join the Northern California Bay Area Chapter. Details in sig
I just heard from our Chinese member. They are getting a huge response for this 14th July demonstration. We need more awareness about this event among our members. Please spread the word.
The place and time is:
Location: City Hall
200 E Santa Clara St
San Jose
When: From Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 am to 2:30 pm
Bay Area members - please join the Northern California Bay Area Chapter. Details in sig
more...
at0474
03-26 11:39 AM
2007 June visa bulletin moved EB3 India to June 2003. The very next month, they made everything current. Things went out of control after that. For some reason, in my dreamland, I am fantacizing the first move to repeat again. May not make everything current, but atleast, move EB3 to june 2003.
hot The beauty of a woman

snthampi
02-02 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=rbusgc;2310783]
Lol.. majority needs reservations ??, in a class of 100 if 50 % are group A, then group has the most chance of getting jobs with the sheer attribute of having numbers to advantage, however if group A is morally corrupt and think that reservation is their birthright, then so be it. They will always suffer with prosecution complex.
I think, people used the reservation system to get their degrees in India should be pushed back in the GC line. What do you all say?
Just kidding :-)
Lol.. majority needs reservations ??, in a class of 100 if 50 % are group A, then group has the most chance of getting jobs with the sheer attribute of having numbers to advantage, however if group A is morally corrupt and think that reservation is their birthright, then so be it. They will always suffer with prosecution complex.
I think, people used the reservation system to get their degrees in India should be pushed back in the GC line. What do you all say?
Just kidding :-)
more...
house female-optimus-prime-wallpaper
subdhar
08-23 12:06 PM
Looks like there are no approvals from TSC .....from last two weeks..
tattoo Navi-woman-high-quality-avatar
mmanurker
07-20 11:42 AM
Dear Members
For those of you joining us late, here is some info about this thread.
1. This is to do our least part to the core IV Team for their selfless sacrifice, for all of us getting the benefits of legal immigration. Note that , Aman Kapoor , the co-founder of IV has done his part by sacrificing $64,000/- from his own personal funds towards the administrative costs of IV. Yes you read it right , it is $64,000/- We come to know from his co-worker that he has sold his house towards running this show for us.
2. We have not yet figured out a way to reimburse these costs as IV does not yet have administrative costs part of the expenditure allocation, as we understand it. So instead of a wait and watch, we decided to go ahead with collecting the pledge from the members on the amount they are putting forth for reimbursing the amount. Once we come up with a strategy(members we look for your suggestions on how to get this done, please add your comments) we will instruct the members pledged to pay out.
So do not pay it directly to the IV core funds, yet.
Please help us spread the message about this thread in other threads by copy and pasting the following in other threads too.
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing Aman and other core IV member's expenses towards the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Thanks
Anzer
Pl. count me in....I pledge $100 towards Aman's expense re-imbursement.
Pl. let me know how to send the amount coz your post clearly says
"do not pay it directly to the IV core funds, yet"
(so far contributed $100 to IV)
For those of you joining us late, here is some info about this thread.
1. This is to do our least part to the core IV Team for their selfless sacrifice, for all of us getting the benefits of legal immigration. Note that , Aman Kapoor , the co-founder of IV has done his part by sacrificing $64,000/- from his own personal funds towards the administrative costs of IV. Yes you read it right , it is $64,000/- We come to know from his co-worker that he has sold his house towards running this show for us.
2. We have not yet figured out a way to reimburse these costs as IV does not yet have administrative costs part of the expenditure allocation, as we understand it. So instead of a wait and watch, we decided to go ahead with collecting the pledge from the members on the amount they are putting forth for reimbursing the amount. Once we come up with a strategy(members we look for your suggestions on how to get this done, please add your comments) we will instruct the members pledged to pay out.
So do not pay it directly to the IV core funds, yet.
Please help us spread the message about this thread in other threads by copy and pasting the following in other threads too.
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing Aman and other core IV member's expenses towards the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Thanks
Anzer
Pl. count me in....I pledge $100 towards Aman's expense re-imbursement.
Pl. let me know how to send the amount coz your post clearly says
"do not pay it directly to the IV core funds, yet"
(so far contributed $100 to IV)
more...
pictures Woman Wallpaper
nousername
02-02 01:14 PM
Minimalist....
First off, do not generalize H1 to IT industry only.. Trust me, Indian are present in other fields also and they are doing well there :)
Now about your comments, so I guess you truly believe in jungle raj.. Basically, do whatever you think benefits you.. Forget about what other people might need. May be you don't understand the mean of "society" and what makes humans different from animals. Sad, very sad..
About your example, I hope that does not happen to anyone but if it does then yes the employer should pay for the return flight back home but please do not mix two separate issues.
Anyway, I do not think I need to waist any more time with you because you fail to understand the underlining issue.
Good luck with you immigration because that seems to be the focus of your life.
nousername,If your would-be employer had sponsored the visa,it got selected and then he has to not hire you on Oct1st because of his business not doing so well, what would you do?
Ideally your employer should rescind your offer and buy you a ticket back home.
But in the IT industry, that is the reason most people still work with desi employer, even thouh they know that they will be taken advantage of.
Is it illegal? Yes. But there is a risk for the people involved.
Also, when someone tries to land H1 for the first time, it is really tough to find an employer who can apply 6 months in advance.Most american companies don't even go through the hassle unless they are hiring for non-IT positions. Then you have companies like Infosys who apply in bunches and keep them ready for the business they are expecting in future. Try and argue with them that they shouldn't do that as many people who have jobs lined up right now will not get H1s.
In my opinion most people who are on H1 n IT with american companies, either got in there via OPT- H1 or H1 transfer.
You gotta do what you gotta do. If you keep thinking about all deserving people,you would never take a step forward. At everypoint in life you will have certain options and every option woul cause some or other discomfort. Unless you are involved in clearcut criminal activity, everything else is fair, in my opinion.
First off, do not generalize H1 to IT industry only.. Trust me, Indian are present in other fields also and they are doing well there :)
Now about your comments, so I guess you truly believe in jungle raj.. Basically, do whatever you think benefits you.. Forget about what other people might need. May be you don't understand the mean of "society" and what makes humans different from animals. Sad, very sad..
About your example, I hope that does not happen to anyone but if it does then yes the employer should pay for the return flight back home but please do not mix two separate issues.
Anyway, I do not think I need to waist any more time with you because you fail to understand the underlining issue.
Good luck with you immigration because that seems to be the focus of your life.
nousername,If your would-be employer had sponsored the visa,it got selected and then he has to not hire you on Oct1st because of his business not doing so well, what would you do?
Ideally your employer should rescind your offer and buy you a ticket back home.
But in the IT industry, that is the reason most people still work with desi employer, even thouh they know that they will be taken advantage of.
Is it illegal? Yes. But there is a risk for the people involved.
Also, when someone tries to land H1 for the first time, it is really tough to find an employer who can apply 6 months in advance.Most american companies don't even go through the hassle unless they are hiring for non-IT positions. Then you have companies like Infosys who apply in bunches and keep them ready for the business they are expecting in future. Try and argue with them that they shouldn't do that as many people who have jobs lined up right now will not get H1s.
In my opinion most people who are on H1 n IT with american companies, either got in there via OPT- H1 or H1 transfer.
You gotta do what you gotta do. If you keep thinking about all deserving people,you would never take a step forward. At everypoint in life you will have certain options and every option woul cause some or other discomfort. Unless you are involved in clearcut criminal activity, everything else is fair, in my opinion.
dresses Wonder Woman Wallpapers
h1bmajdoor
07-08 10:23 PM
H1B is a non immigrant visa, and we dont have the full constitutional rights, for eq we dont have the right to vote.
Legally we are not immigrants, that is the worst mistake( calling ourselves immigrants) ,being done by us,
If USCIS denies GC for security reasons, you cant sue them.
voting is a privilege. minors, felons etc are not allowed to vote.
consitutional protections means basic protection to humans like due process, right to own property and so on.
some rights are overriden by immigration laws, like the freedom to choose employer.
but it is too late to worry about that.
Legally we are not immigrants, that is the worst mistake( calling ourselves immigrants) ,being done by us,
If USCIS denies GC for security reasons, you cant sue them.
voting is a privilege. minors, felons etc are not allowed to vote.
consitutional protections means basic protection to humans like due process, right to own property and so on.
some rights are overriden by immigration laws, like the freedom to choose employer.
but it is too late to worry about that.
more...
makeup wallpapers woman. desktop
walking_dude
10-08 04:07 PM
How do you know its rare? Do you know every Indian, every Chinese, every Mexican, every Phillipino [ all non-ROW countries] who has ever applied for EB GC? Mathew Oh posting about it shows it's being used by substantially.
In the same stroke, if we count the people who got stuck behind despite earlier PDs using real statistics, it may turn out to be less than 'Alternate Chargeability' + American spouse cases. Most people have been getting GCs by PDs!
Labour substituition is no longer allowed. But thousands of Substitution labors got approved just prior to July 16th(?) DOL deadline. So how trustworthy is the "holy" PD?
How many Indians do you know who have married sri lankans or pakistanis??? Its rare and its not worth making an issue.
India/China has huge population and therefore the number of applications far exceed ROW. Now who is to blame? Our parents? Our nation? Our politicians?
Labour substituition----Now thats bad...but its no longer allowed
In the same stroke, if we count the people who got stuck behind despite earlier PDs using real statistics, it may turn out to be less than 'Alternate Chargeability' + American spouse cases. Most people have been getting GCs by PDs!
Labour substituition is no longer allowed. But thousands of Substitution labors got approved just prior to July 16th(?) DOL deadline. So how trustworthy is the "holy" PD?
How many Indians do you know who have married sri lankans or pakistanis??? Its rare and its not worth making an issue.
India/China has huge population and therefore the number of applications far exceed ROW. Now who is to blame? Our parents? Our nation? Our politicians?
Labour substituition----Now thats bad...but its no longer allowed
girlfriend Guitar Girl middot; Paradise Bird
Billo
08-02 02:53 PM
My case was received by NSC on Jun 25th. No word yet. My I-140 is from Texas. Very worrying situation,
Don't worry.. you will be fine. you will receipt from TSC in day or two
our application reached NSC on 22 june and cheque cashed yesterday. wait for one or two day, you will get good news
Don't worry.. you will be fine. you will receipt from TSC in day or two
our application reached NSC on 22 june and cheque cashed yesterday. wait for one or two day, you will get good news
hairstyles wallpaper Wonder Woman
pyaradesi
07-19 10:09 PM
Sanhari,
If GCs were sold in stores I would buy you and your family a bunch of them.
You are in the EB3 category, do you ever wonder why somebody who is more educated than you or me, makes more money? Can we say, hey you I was born in 1890 I should make more money, it does not fly, EB3 is not a reflection on your skills but more the job you hold.
The question you should ask is why have EB1, 2, 3, etc?
Why do you not include the family based categories, isn't family first, why not the EB spill over to to FB first then whatever trickles down comes to EB, is not this fair? I am sure there are a lot in the FB queue who have waited for longer than you. Now dont tell you you are better than FB because you are highly skilled, pay taxes, etc.
You signed up for this knowing what was in store.
You think writing a letter or starting up a thread is going to help?
I just wonder, is IV some kind of therapy? something like weightwatchers,
maybe we should call ourselves GCWatchers, for frustrated GC folks from India.
Tell me this, are your bosses fools to sponsor you in EB3, do they not know it will take years? No they are not, ask yourself why?
India is shining, not a bad proposition at all.
If GCs were sold in stores I would buy you and your family a bunch of them.
You are in the EB3 category, do you ever wonder why somebody who is more educated than you or me, makes more money? Can we say, hey you I was born in 1890 I should make more money, it does not fly, EB3 is not a reflection on your skills but more the job you hold.
The question you should ask is why have EB1, 2, 3, etc?
Why do you not include the family based categories, isn't family first, why not the EB spill over to to FB first then whatever trickles down comes to EB, is not this fair? I am sure there are a lot in the FB queue who have waited for longer than you. Now dont tell you you are better than FB because you are highly skilled, pay taxes, etc.
You signed up for this knowing what was in store.
You think writing a letter or starting up a thread is going to help?
I just wonder, is IV some kind of therapy? something like weightwatchers,
maybe we should call ourselves GCWatchers, for frustrated GC folks from India.
Tell me this, are your bosses fools to sponsor you in EB3, do they not know it will take years? No they are not, ask yourself why?
India is shining, not a bad proposition at all.
Macaca
07-07 09:11 AM
I know we have members from Britain
I hope Franklin is there. Please convey my personal feeling that I consider him (+ all non-indians) to be an integral part of IV.
It would be great if we can showcase a multicultural group
I don't know how many IVer's can comprehend multiculturalism!
PS: As far as msyedy, he left but now my ID has a red flag. It is no fun to be a lightening rod for anti-immigrants, is it?
It was a very crafty/slick move on your part. I was very impressed. Not to mention: I am ecstatic that it is working.
msyedy's legacy continues!
I hope Franklin is there. Please convey my personal feeling that I consider him (+ all non-indians) to be an integral part of IV.
It would be great if we can showcase a multicultural group
I don't know how many IVer's can comprehend multiculturalism!
PS: As far as msyedy, he left but now my ID has a red flag. It is no fun to be a lightening rod for anti-immigrants, is it?
It was a very crafty/slick move on your part. I was very impressed. Not to mention: I am ecstatic that it is working.
msyedy's legacy continues!
perm
07-03 10:45 AM
Are you guys serious. and if so. I am IN.
For those who will 'JUST MOVE ON'......... Please don't and you should not just forget this.
Just be yourself and express it out
so is the plan to send flowers collectively, on the same day?
Is there a way we can help the citizens / GC / Locals and they can too, in - return, send flowers and the note on our behalf?
lago raho...
For those who will 'JUST MOVE ON'......... Please don't and you should not just forget this.
Just be yourself and express it out
so is the plan to send flowers collectively, on the same day?
Is there a way we can help the citizens / GC / Locals and they can too, in - return, send flowers and the note on our behalf?
lago raho...

Post a Comment