skagitswimmer
July 26th, 2005, 12:00 PM
These are nice photos but I for one would appreciate it if new threads are started for discussions and new photographs are added to your personal galleries and if you like critique requests. That way we can look at your photographs by thumbnail and keep the topics on new threads to ones which are topical.
wallpaper african-american haircutsquot;
gtg506p
10-23 08:21 AM
No. I havent applied for my 485 yet (personal reasons didnt apply simultaneously). I will apply now.
what_now
06-05 10:47 AM
analysis?
2011 2011 medium length hairstyles
mk1711
10-09 01:56 PM
I want to change my employer from A to B. B has filled for h1b transfer on 26-sept-2007 (I have fedex tracking number). Till today (9-oct-2007) we hv not received the receipt notice.
My expected start date was 1-oct which has been extended twice, i.e 8th & then 15th. If receipt does not come will 15th, then can I join the new employer?
Is there any way I can find out the file position/status using fedex tracking number?
Can new employer file one more application for h1 transfer under premium process?
Thanks in advance.
My expected start date was 1-oct which has been extended twice, i.e 8th & then 15th. If receipt does not come will 15th, then can I join the new employer?
Is there any way I can find out the file position/status using fedex tracking number?
Can new employer file one more application for h1 transfer under premium process?
Thanks in advance.
more...

maruthip
05-31 11:01 AM
Iam on H1 and my wife and 2 kids are on H4. we have been here for 3.5 yrs now. My petition has to be extended next year. My employer is delaying my GC process (not applied yet).
My Wife's brother who is a citizen is planning to apply for I-130 for my wife (not sure if it can be applied for me and kids as well, that is a different question).
However my main questions are:
- if he applies for I-130 for my wife, will it affect her H4 status or will I-130 application be affected due to her H4 status here?
- Will we have a problem when we apply for the petition renewal next year?
- Also will it affect the employer based Green card application (whenever int he future my employer applies for me)?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Thanks
My Wife's brother who is a citizen is planning to apply for I-130 for my wife (not sure if it can be applied for me and kids as well, that is a different question).
However my main questions are:
- if he applies for I-130 for my wife, will it affect her H4 status or will I-130 application be affected due to her H4 status here?
- Will we have a problem when we apply for the petition renewal next year?
- Also will it affect the employer based Green card application (whenever int he future my employer applies for me)?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Thanks
sapota
11-07 01:19 PM
http://www.opm.gov/Operating_Status_Schedules/fedhol/2007.asp
more...
ping
07-18 02:54 PM
HI all,
I'm very new here and I just got my H1B stamped to my passport. I'll be working in Tacoma WA. I wonder waht are the steps to issue a driving license in WA state. I have driving in my country for more than 10 years.
Best regards all,
I'm very new here and I just got my H1B stamped to my passport. I'll be working in Tacoma WA. I wonder waht are the steps to issue a driving license in WA state. I have driving in my country for more than 10 years.
Best regards all,
2010 cool hair styles for boys
honge_kamyaab
06-14 01:59 PM
Apparently there are people who file for I-485 and I140 without labor approval.
I don't know how many people did this, but I heard there are cases of this kind.
What is the validity of this information? If it is valid, what are the risks?
The person who informed me went further explaining the procedure. He said that one needs to just file and wait for further documentation request from CIS. Upon labor approval complete documentation is presented to CIS.
Experienced souls, please advise.
I don't know how many people did this, but I heard there are cases of this kind.
What is the validity of this information? If it is valid, what are the risks?
The person who informed me went further explaining the procedure. He said that one needs to just file and wait for further documentation request from CIS. Upon labor approval complete documentation is presented to CIS.
Experienced souls, please advise.
more...

sameet
06-16 08:16 PM
I just filed for an H1B transfer in April. My current H1 is valid till April 2010. Just got an email from CRIS stating that my current I-129 case which was approved in April 2007 has been reopened at USCIS determination for review. Is there a problem or is it just normal procedure to look at the original H1B petition? Have transfered H1B before but have never had this happen. Is this something new that they are doing? Incidentally I am on the 10th year of my H1B and have a copy of the approved I-140 based on which we filed for a 3 year extension.
hair Modern Black Medium Bobbed
raysaikat
11-28 08:06 PM
Do we (parent) gets any benefits in terms of Visa status if you have child born in USA and you stay in US for certain years?
In the other word:
Once you have child born in USA is there any way to get green card based on your child citizenship?
Once the US citizen child is an adult (I think 21 years old), then s/he can sponsor the parents for green card.
Otherwise, no.
In the other word:
Once you have child born in USA is there any way to get green card based on your child citizenship?
Once the US citizen child is an adult (I think 21 years old), then s/he can sponsor the parents for green card.
Otherwise, no.
more...

go_guy123
03-07 08:07 PM
The Los Angeles Times reports that the President is pushing Senators Schumer and Graham to get their immigration proposal introduced. But many are skeptical the White House is serious.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/lip-service.html)
First try get healthcare done. If Obama cant even get the healthcare done, it even harder for him to do a CIR. His opponent gets the message that Obama and the democratic party is weak and insecure.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/lip-service.html)
First try get healthcare done. If Obama cant even get the healthcare done, it even harder for him to do a CIR. His opponent gets the message that Obama and the democratic party is weak and insecure.
hot African American Bob
maryann
10-20 12:35 PM
Hi,
Would anyone know how to make columns within a textblock whereby the text content will automatically flow between the columns (like in a newspaper)?
Thanks very much,
Maryann
Would anyone know how to make columns within a textblock whereby the text content will automatically flow between the columns (like in a newspaper)?
Thanks very much,
Maryann
more...
house african american short

ardard2007
03-30 01:07 PM
Pitch in , please :) Experts !
tattoo Black Medium Haircuts Pictures
sundarpn
07-24 10:31 AM
Folks,
When an h1b transfer via regualr processing (california center) is pending...and say the person gets fired /layed off etc....
Can another h1b transfer be done with just the recepit notice and previous I-797?
What's the risk? Some companies are not willing to do premium processing even if the candidate is ready to pay the premium process fee.
When an h1b transfer via regualr processing (california center) is pending...and say the person gets fired /layed off etc....
Can another h1b transfer be done with just the recepit notice and previous I-797?
What's the risk? Some companies are not willing to do premium processing even if the candidate is ready to pay the premium process fee.
more...
pictures Hairstyle: Shoulder length
kokujampo
04-27 10:19 AM
Hello everyone,
I had come and been living in California since Feb 2010 under F1 visa.
My mom filed the form I-130 to petition me last year when my PD was current (Dec 2010), I filed the form I-485 to AOS. I got fingerprint done and was issued the EAD card plus a valid SSN and Alien number also. And last week I just got the INterview done at the local USCIS. Unfortunately, the officer said because the retrogression of visa bulletin, my PD wasnt current anymore, and all the paperwork was sent to NBC to be saved there and when my PD comes, they will issue me my GC.
I am currently going to school, and Im wondering if Im qualified for FAFSA, and am I considered as CA resident so that I dont hav to pay out-of-state resident?
Also, I will be filling out my transfer application to a university this FALL (Im going to a Community College now), what should I write for my immigration status and etc?
I will rly appreciate ur feedback!
Kokujampo
P/s: I apologize if I spam with this topic, since I rly need the answer. thanx
I had come and been living in California since Feb 2010 under F1 visa.
My mom filed the form I-130 to petition me last year when my PD was current (Dec 2010), I filed the form I-485 to AOS. I got fingerprint done and was issued the EAD card plus a valid SSN and Alien number also. And last week I just got the INterview done at the local USCIS. Unfortunately, the officer said because the retrogression of visa bulletin, my PD wasnt current anymore, and all the paperwork was sent to NBC to be saved there and when my PD comes, they will issue me my GC.
I am currently going to school, and Im wondering if Im qualified for FAFSA, and am I considered as CA resident so that I dont hav to pay out-of-state resident?
Also, I will be filling out my transfer application to a university this FALL (Im going to a Community College now), what should I write for my immigration status and etc?
I will rly appreciate ur feedback!
Kokujampo
P/s: I apologize if I spam with this topic, since I rly need the answer. thanx
dresses Shoulder Length Hairstyles
martinvisalaw
07-31 12:24 PM
You may be eligible. CIS usually requires 4 years of university-level education for a degree, or 3 years experience for every one year missing from a 4-year degree. An educational evaluator could say for certain if you have the equivalent of a US bachelor's degree.
more...
makeup lack hairstyles for medium
ajaysri
06-08 12:43 PM
I have replied to my I-485 RFE and the case status on USCIS website has changed from "RFE sent..." to "On June 2, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you...."
I am EB-3 India Oct 2004 PD. So not likely that my case status will change to "Approved" any time sooner. Do any one know if the status will change to any thing else before changing to "Approved" ? What I am trying to understand is if the case status will be updated on the website to state some thing that reflects that they accepted my answer in the RFE response.
Thanks,
AjaySri
I am EB-3 India Oct 2004 PD. So not likely that my case status will change to "Approved" any time sooner. Do any one know if the status will change to any thing else before changing to "Approved" ? What I am trying to understand is if the case status will be updated on the website to state some thing that reflects that they accepted my answer in the RFE response.
Thanks,
AjaySri
girlfriend medium length. hairstyles
iheartindia79
12-20 04:34 PM
Applying for SSN doesn't invalidates your H1..
I received my EAD recently and shortly applied and got SSN. Its a card which allows you to work. Doesnt cancel nothing :D
I received my EAD recently and shortly applied and got SSN. Its a card which allows you to work. Doesnt cancel nothing :D
hairstyles Hair Styles for Long Hair
nocomment
09-23 09:22 PM
my pd march 2002 pending 485 any estimated time to get 485 approved?
EB2 or EB3?
EB2 or EB3?
gimme Green!!
06-17 02:36 PM
Is it still possible to file for I 140 and I 485 concurrently, now that its all Current now?
Thanks in advance!!
Thanks in advance!!
chanduv23
11-26 09:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post a Comment