Home » » rihanna cd 2011

rihanna cd 2011

images Rihanna - Ultimate: Whats My rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna+cd+cover+loud
  • Rihanna+cd+cover+loud



  • coopheal
    09-23 05:52 PM
    Excluding dependents is like making the Cap 2.5 times, when I say least controversial I intend to that everybody in the legal immigrant community will support it. If the cap becomes 300K Per annum, Iam sure everybody by which I mean even if somebody has filed for his / her labor today will get approved within 2 years (Equivalent to 600K visa numbers). Of course this will require a change of law but nobody EB1, EB2, EB3, ROW, India / China would oppose this as everybody's process gets speeded up. There is no other way to clear the backlog in its entirety and ensure that it does not happen again like this solution of excluding dependents.

    my dear friend come back in reality..... to put it least harshly... “khayali pulav banana band karo” (stop day dreaming)
    IV core needs to focus on real issues and obstructions which anti throw our way





    wallpaper Rihanna+cd+cover+loud rihanna cd 2011. hairstyles grammy 2011 cd song
  • hairstyles grammy 2011 cd song



  • Lisap
    09-10 02:09 PM
    I got that same LUD and my EAD arrived in the mail a couple of days later! Good Luck to you and I hope you receive it soon!!





    rihanna cd 2011. hot Front CD Cover Rihanna
  • hot Front CD Cover Rihanna



  • eb3_nepa
    08-18 02:50 PM
    so the best u can reply is by cursing me... hahahaa

    There are various degrees of cursing and you were clearly crossing the line. I dont think the IV forum is a place to be "innovative" with cuss words.

    If you are that "innovative", why dont you write that letter yourself. Why are you looking for the support of the IV community?

    What have YOU done for the IV community except ask everyone to join you in your tiny specific micro-action items which benefit only a small fraction of the community like 5 people who have joined this law suit. Is that your definition of "innovation"? Coz if it is, I would much rather be a LOWLY Eb3 and fight for a common cause than be an "upper class" Eb2 fighting for just myself.





    2011 hairstyles grammy 2011 cd song rihanna cd 2011. new justin bieber cd 2011.
  • new justin bieber cd 2011.



  • clockwork
    08-22 05:22 PM
    I had a LUD on 7/28 and nothing after that... My I140 approved in Texas in April2006. I think we should get the receipt number here pretty soon...

    Yeah me too. I had a LUD on 7/28 on my I-140 approval notice. I wonder, what is going on here? Thanks -



    more...


    rihanna cd 2011. rihanna new album 2011 song
  • rihanna new album 2011 song



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-21 11:02 AM
    Thanx to Libra, skidude, vkrishn, gkattalu, bindoke, andycool ....

    I feel much better. These are trying times for sure.

    Loads of work at the office, moving from one city to another and above all...this frustrating wait --- Its 2 much 2 handle. But I'm with u guyz...I think I shud just STFU N wait.

    Buddy,

    This is an ultimate test from above on our patience.

    I waited for a very long 10+ yrs for my process to complete. Will you beleive that during the first 3 yrs of my application all the categories were current. The very next month when my labor got approved it went to retrogression. Before I got greened 2 weeks back, the dates became current for 3 times. I missed all 3 times. Last one was becuase of idiot lawyer (her firm is one of the largest immigration law firms in the entire country) sat on it and did not provide a required paper work.

    After that the wait got extended for another 3 more yrs. finally got it on early part of this month. With the same process I was laid off once. Ported the process out. Then second company tried to ditch me the process. Ran away from their with the process. Got really lucky. From 3rd company I was forced to take a package and leave. Got lucky there too to port the case for a record 3rd time. Filed AC21 with the 4th company. Later filed I 140 again (i don't know why. The lawyer of the cmpany insisted). Got that once also approved.
    Spend almost 38,000.00 dollars in all these various processes. After all these waited for almost another 2 yrs again and finally it arrived.....

    So each story is different. Each has got its own colors. I have worst situations than mine. Just hang in there buddy. Your turn is round the corner. It is on its way.





    rihanna cd 2011. roulette Rihanna+latest+cd
  • roulette Rihanna+latest+cd



  • Munna Bhai
    12-17 12:25 PM
    Gym, yoga, work, birds - these things are just escape from reality. The reality is pretty grim. Imagine a new wanna be immigrant. He/she has basically two choices:

    1. Ask for asylum, come up with some story, try to get interview passed. If works - then that's it. If not, ask judge for work permit (usually they grant). And go through hearings, appeals, etc. etc. - takes total 5 years. Meanwhile, work whenever you want. make money, find a girl (or a guy for girls), marry - get your GC. At worst case scenario - you get caught, put on deportation, you cash your credit cards - and leave with $200k in your pocket. So, at worst - you get deported - which is fair.

    2. You read the law, you see that your only legal option is EB and you spend 6-8 years going through H1/LC/140/485, etc. Lose money, pay lawyers, pay taxes, miss opportunities. Even after you get GC, some douche bag IO might have a bad day, review your LC/140 and revoke it at any time until you get citizenship for some little reason. Even citizenship may be revoked because of "fraud". How many of you have LC done completely honestly, with interviewing all candidates and stuff like that? Meanwhile, if your company/lawyer screwed something up - you get deported, and you lost 10 best years of your life for nothing. In best case scenario, you get GC - which is fair.

    So in 1st case we have fair-win situation, in second - lose-fair. So, can anybody give me ONE reason why we chose 2nd way? Please don't start with "good karma" and things like that. But for real? What is that? What message USCIS is sending us? America is a country of law or a country of criminal opportunists?

    To me personally, this immigration thing is just a matter of principle, I'm not leaving without GC, period. I'm ready to have any of my stuff revoked, I'm ready for court battles - at the end I will marry a citizen. Reason? I don't wanna feel being a loser.

    You pointed out correctly..the reason everyone of us are depressed is "I don't wanna feel being a loser" as pointed by Bestia and now GC has become some-sort of personnal goal....



    more...


    rihanna cd 2011. dresses 2011 rihanna
  • dresses 2011 rihanna



  • ramvinay
    08-20 12:01 PM
    Folks

    Did anyone get their physical Cards without getting CPO message ?

    I have recd the I-797C Approval notice on the 11th but I have not recd the physical cards as yet. BTW I did not get any welcome e-mail or CPO mail - I directly got 485 Approval e-mail and that is all.

    Wait4ever,

    I am the same boat, got the approval email and a week later received the approval notice in the mail. Did not get welcome or CPO email. My approval notice says I MAY have to do biometrics again to get my PR card
    and they will notify me about appearing for biometrics if required.

    Dose your approval notice have a similar message?

    Thanks





    2010 hot Front CD Cover Rihanna rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna - Ultimate: Whats My
  • Rihanna - Ultimate: Whats My



  • dkshitij
    11-17 03:10 PM
    Please contact members of congress by clicking on the action alert below.

    It will only take less than a minute for you. We are requesting adding amendments in the DREAM Act coming up. This campaign will help the DC advocacy work we are doing on this bill.

    ImmigrationVoice.org - Advocacy -- DREAM Act: Help the Legal Immigrants (http://immigrationvoice.capwiz.com/immigrationvoice/issues/alert/?alertid=19787501)

    Please spread the word everywhere for more participation

    Please post on this thread once you have sent the email. Keep this thread up for the next few days.

    In the email, "The current long green card delays also cause deeply disturbing quality of life issues for the high skilled immigrants� children born inside of US."

    It should be children born OUTSIDE of US not INSIDE!!!!



    more...


    rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna-S And M-(Promo_CDS)-
  • Rihanna-S And M-(Promo_CDS)-



  • apahilaj
    11-06 01:57 PM
    was your case transferd from NSC -> TSC ???

    Yes, case was originally filed at NSC on July 2nd and on august 24th it got transferred to TSC.

    Does the transfer matter here, because dingudi's case is not a transfer case and he's still waiting...





    hair new justin bieber cd 2011. rihanna cd 2011. New+rihanna+album+cover
  • New+rihanna+album+cover



  • needhelp!
    02-11 12:17 PM
    Are you folks waiting for the next amendment banning all H1B renewals?

    If we don't stand up against this NOW, its going to be too late.



    more...


    rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna CD. by DG
  • Rihanna CD. by DG



  • TheOmbudsman
    10-18 10:11 AM
    That's why I said before;some people are pretty sure that if democrats win, we will be alright. In my view it may turn out to be the opposite. Democrats favor illegal immigration. I think they are less inclined to pass our SKULL bill alone. I strongly believe that that democrats would rather attach our bill to the CIR/illegal alien amnesty bill, which still will be controversial to pass. Even if Sen. Specter and his team manage to flood America with illegal aliens, then we may take a hit from the collateral effects caused by millions of applications at USCIS.

    If Republicans win, we are problably in a better shape.




    Did anyone see Byron Dorgan's (Democratic Senator from North Dakota)interview on Stephen Colbert last night? This guy just wrote an anit-outsourcing book (http://www.amazon.com/Take-This-Job-Ship-Brain-Dead/dp/031235522X --no I am not plugging his book!) and he is full of 'they stole our jobs' rhetoric. This is typical outsourcing/globalization-bashing democratic mentality and it's disturbing to seeit still persists 2 years after Presedential elections.

    Am I the only one who thinks that if Democratics takes over the House, we are screwed?





    hot rihanna new album 2011 song rihanna cd 2011. tattoo rihanna cd album
  • tattoo rihanna cd album



  • amitjoey
    07-11 07:08 PM
    I agree absolutely. Living right here near DC and being a victim of the present USCIS mess, I still did not know about this campaign until a family member from India mentioned about it after reading it in the local newspaper.
    I quickly signed up on this site and sent the flowers to be delivered yesterday.

    Welcome to IV, what a way to know about the flower-campaign.



    more...


    house Title Of Album: R amp; B rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna Cd 2011.
  • Rihanna Cd 2011.



  • bigboy007
    07-02 10:31 AM
    Mine delivered 9:00 AM via Fedex shipped on 6/30

    lets see what others have i did it on saturday late evening.





    tattoo roulette Rihanna+latest+cd rihanna cd 2011. Another Album tour: Rihanna#39;s
  • Another Album tour: Rihanna#39;s



  • maag
    05-30 12:37 PM
    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/122557139/page/1/

    I was planning to land tomorrow and read this on , I guess, I might not be landing.



    more...


    pictures dresses 2011 rihanna rihanna cd 2011. 2011 Pop star Rihanna creates
  • 2011 Pop star Rihanna creates



  • desi3933
    07-10 03:04 PM
    Did you see I said "legally speaking?" If our attorneys answered Yes to the question you mentioned, then according to you they all lied, since "no H-1B job is permanent!"

    I-140 is for future GC and hence, must be full time and permanent.

    I-140 is not for current H-1B job.

    You are mixing two things.





    dresses tattoo rihanna cd album rihanna cd 2011. 2010 rihanna loud cd back
  • 2010 rihanna loud cd back



  • reedandbamboo
    09-13 10:11 PM
    I am willing to FUND every last dollar i can. Its a noble cause. I hope the same from you. We hope we have tonnes of hands.

    Yes, It doesnt matter, we are going for it.

    Based on my brief experience with the American legal system (i.e., my greedy blood-sucking incompetent immigration lawyer), I don't think I want to get entangled in the American legal system.

    I will start with the letters and see what unfolds.



    more...


    makeup Rihanna-S And M-(Promo_CDS)- rihanna cd 2011. Title Of Album: R amp; B
  • Title Of Album: R amp; B



  • andy007
    07-07 10:07 PM
    That's nice to hear. Can he guess what would be the likely outcome? If the judge just takes USCIS/DOS to task then it doesn't help us.

    1. Will they make the July visa bulletin current again?
    2. If not, will they allow everyone to file for EAD and AP?
    3. If neither #1 nor #2, will there be any financial reimbursement?

    Regards,
    Jayant

    :mad:





    girlfriend Another Album tour: Rihanna#39;s rihanna cd 2011. makeup rihanna 2011 album
  • makeup rihanna 2011 album



  • desi3933
    02-01 08:17 AM
    Hi

    I came to us on H4 in 2007 and the got my H1B in 2008. I am not getting a job on H1 yet so i want to know that till when the H1B be valid as I am not generating any salary and my consultant is not running my payroll ?

    And if the H1 goes dormant then what can be done next?

    Couple of questions here -
    1. Did you report for work? Also, did you indicate to your employer that you are ready to start working?
    2. Did your employer terminate your employment by giving you written notice of employment termination? If not, in that case, your employer is obligated to pay you until
    a. your employment is terminated
    AND
    b. USCIS is notified of such termination. (Section 214.2 (h)#11) of 8-CFR)

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    hairstyles Rihanna CD. by DG rihanna cd 2011. Rihanna – Samp;M iTunes Video
  • Rihanna – Samp;M iTunes Video



  • simple1
    05-04 08:19 PM
    thanks vbkris,
    I was about to post similar reply.

    Naveen,
    We need INA language. nothing more nothing less.

    All,
    As of this post. I could not find the law linking ebdependents with ebquota.





    Desertfox
    05-23 04:34 PM
    Sent email to 2+10 senators.





    suriajay12
    02-15 01:10 PM
    Sincerely, I dont think its a problem for anyone to send $100 or 200. Most of the people here are not seeing any action from IV core in the last 6-12 months. And we guess same to hope for even for future. Many guys in other forums are writing against IV saying they will no more pursue any campaigns as the dates of core members are now current and they will not do anything that may jeopardize it. I am also not seeing any action eversince I joined here. So what is the point. Why dont we fight our case oursleves. I know unity is strenght, but when its not there, doing nothing is a a bad idea. This is not to hurt anyone.



    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2014. miranda lambert hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
    Proudly powered by Blogger