Home » » liberalism political cartoon

liberalism political cartoon

images Political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. various political cartoons
  • various political cartoons



  • felix31
    12-07 03:54 PM
    why you even pay attention to the guy - we are all directing our efforts toward our common goal.

    That said, lets all go back to faxing, calling our representatives and put an end top this retrogression.

    To moderators: This thread should be closed, its an old thread and belongs to the past.





    wallpaper various political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. political, political cartoons
  • political, political cartoons



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-10 06:43 PM
    Excellent idea.... this stuff on YouTube should generate a lot of page views. The YouTube video can then be embedded in an IV.org web page as well.

    jazz

    How about we come up with a skit where we can reenact the drama about the whole episode in a funny way. Where we can have people portraying roles of USCIS Director, Secrtary of State, Immigrants calling franctically to India to get their documents, parents running around to get doucments, the start of rumor, the employees of uscis working on sunday to adjudicate the cases, then the flip flop of DOS. etc. Then we can put this on youtube and will attract publicity.





    liberalism political cartoon. I thought liberals
  • I thought liberals



  • WaitingYaar
    06-12 12:01 PM
    I filed 485/EAD/AP on May 31st and TSC received on June 1st. My checks haven't been cleared yet. TSC is said to be the slowest one. In a chinese forum, several people whose PD became current on June 1st got 485 approved recently. Their cases were all transferred to NSC recently.

    BTW, how long will it take to get EAD? I sort of remember that it takes at most 3 months.


    I-485 approved in 11 days????? How can this be possible? Or you mean to say that they had filed the 485 before retrogression hit? Please clarify.





    2011 political, political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. the political cartoons
  • the political cartoons



  • devmaha
    02-18 03:27 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I will not be able to attend the effort, so i just donated $50 using Paypal Unique Transaction ID #76X660992B201912K.



    more...


    liberalism political cartoon. new political cartoons
  • new political cartoons



  • dingudi
    11-06 02:48 PM
    dingudi,

    I tend to disagree from you on your comment regarding a possible link between name check and FP. I think they are seperate processes and run in parallel - one does not depend on another. I've read somewhere that a guy's name check was initiated like a month before he went for his FP. He got that info from infopass appointment. Also, wouldn't the IOs mention about the pending name check if it was related to FP notice?

    Regarding reaching a non TSC IO, I think is impossible since the call gets directed to TSC or NSC based on the receipt number that you key in when you call.

    I agree with you that we'll end up getting the same damn letter as our friend about no appointment availabality at local ASC for our SR response. It seems to me that we have to try either the Infopass or just wait it out.

    Has anyone thought about writing to ombdusman (if I spelled it correctly) about this FP notice issue or will that be not worth it?


    Maybe we should mention to IOs next time we call that others who applied weeks after us have gotten their FP notices from our local ASC. I am not sure if it will help but worth giving it a try. There is another way I thought we can bypass the TSC IO. I am not sure if this will work but I am thinking of giving it a try if I do not get FP in the next couple of weeks.





    liberalism political cartoon. political, satire, cartoons
  • political, satire, cartoons



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-21 12:34 PM
    Look at us. We fight and worry and waste our life for such petty things as a plastic card.
    Pray for your, your family's and friends' health..which is all what matters.

    Please go to India, atleast for some time and get a second opinion from good hospitals. And remember, Prayer is the most powerful healer.



    more...


    liberalism political cartoon. political, political cartoons
  • political, political cartoons



  • joeshmoe
    06-08 06:44 PM
    My case was received by NSC on JUN 1st. They issued the recipt numbers on JUN 5th. I am still waiting on my wifes. They could clear on Monday.. Looks like NSC is also trying to speed up things. They are just one day slower than TSC in issuing recepts.
    How did you get this information so fast? Did you call them?





    2010 I thought liberals liberalism political cartoon. Political cartoons
  • Political cartoons



  • gxr
    09-04 05:06 PM
    PD:July 2006
    140: Oct 2006 Pending
    i-485 : @ NSC july 3rd waiting for receipt (Checks not cashed)

    July 3rd R.William 9:03am NSC
    One time contribution: $100



    more...


    liberalism political cartoon. 2011 liberalism political cartoon. liberalism political cartoon.
  • 2011 liberalism political cartoon. liberalism political cartoon.



  • msp1976
    10-16 01:23 PM
    Last sentence in this article: "However, given the anticipated difficulty in reaching an agreement on comprehensive reform, SKIL Act supporters likely must find an alternative legislative vehicle during the lame-duck session to pass limited relief for highly-educated workers."

    What alternative legislative vehicle are they talking about?


    Adding a few clauses to one of the appropriations bills maybe...
    The only bills scheduled to get through would be the essential spending bills..





    hair the political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. political cartoon of the
  • political cartoon of the



  • SunnySurya
    08-18 02:53 PM
    My english is very poor. I know how to write programs and manage people but cannot write professional letters. So was hoping if some kind soul can help me out here...
    Why are you looking for someone else to write a letter in 'english' for you? You are EB2 , IIT graduate, IVY league for heaven's sake and you cannot even write in good english?



    more...


    liberalism political cartoon. political cartoons,
  • political cartoons,



  • lrindy
    08-09 10:35 AM
    Our I-140 was approved by TSC RN 08/16/06 approved 08/24/06 under regular processing, but we sent 485 package to NSC due to where we live. Received 07/05/07. I was told to call after 30 days, which I did yesterday. I was told a new memo had gone out 08/08/07 internally to each service center stating that all customers should be adviced that let 90 days pass before calling service centers to get receipt numbers. The backlog for data entry was so great that it will take that long before it is all cleared. If you have not received a RN by 90 days then please call back and your case will be dealt with then. He also adviced that as the 90 days approaches, if no RN has been sent to us then make appointment at field office for EAD etc. I did mention that there was no such memo on their website and processing dates showed 07/11/07 for 485. No answer to this. So we wait and see what happens. I can only tell you what I have been told. He did comment on countries with high volumes of visas, "they will be waiting for 10 years plus for actual GC's under the system we have in place right now." Things change everyday, so keep the faith!





    hot new political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. political, political cartoons
  • political, political cartoons



  • senthil1
    12-10 09:55 AM
    Most of the persons pd may become current before skill comes. That may keep those persons to smile



    more...


    house Freedom Of Expression cartoon liberalism political cartoon. political, political cartoons
  • political, political cartoons



  • acepb
    08-28 01:56 AM
    filed aug 3 2008 card ordered aug 26 2008





    tattoo political, satire, cartoons liberalism political cartoon. newer editorial cartoons”
  • newer editorial cartoons”



  • waitingGC
    12-13 11:47 AM
    what would you say if there was a bill that provided for H-1bs:
    1) visa for three years
    2) minimum of median wage to be paid
    3) free change of employers during the three years
    4) must only leave country if unemployed for more than 60 days
    5) at the end of 3 years, if not unemployed for more than 60 days, automatic green card

    Would you prefer it over skil bill, which essentially only provides more visa and H-1b numbers?
    If you would, read this proposal on the numbersusa site:
    http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/Summary.pdf

    If it looks like neither skil nor CIR are getting anywhere maybe its time to try and get this introduced in congress, originally propsed by our "friends" from the other side
    maybe we can introduce this as a bill instead of skil

    With this bill, I believe many people here can be granted green card automatically. I myself would support this bill! But I doubt whethter the business lobbiests who want to increase H-1B quota would support it.



    more...


    pictures political, political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. LIBERALISM POLITICAL CARTOONS
  • LIBERALISM POLITICAL CARTOONS



  • geevikram
    07-20 01:32 PM
    Pl don't make blanket statements such as this. BTW, I contributed to DC advocacy and many other EB3s also did the same.

    Fixing the language so that folks do not take it personally.

    looivy, Please have a conversation and don't turn this into a pissing contest.

    What the other post said is very true. We have 45000 members in this board, a significant majority of them are EB3. Even if 50% of the members 22000 (as an example ) contributed 25$ each, IV would have more than half a million bucks. With this money EB backlog plight could easily come out in mainstream media. Just because you, as a person, contributed does not mean all of EB people are contributing. Realizing our problem is the first step in solving it. Problem is people are not willing to contribute to IV, either their money or time, but want issues solved. Doesn't work that way..

    Again the original poster is correct in his statement.

    my .02$





    dresses political, political cartoons liberalism political cartoon. LIBERALISM POLITICAL CARTOONS
  • LIBERALISM POLITICAL CARTOONS



  • mariusp
    02-15 08:04 AM
    No FP yet... NSC Received Date July 12, 2007 - Notice Date TSC Sept. 10, 2007. All in all, almost 6 months and no sign of a biometrics appointment... bummer.



    more...


    makeup 2011 liberalism political cartoon. liberalism political cartoon. liberalism political cartoon. Freedom Of Expression cartoon
  • Freedom Of Expression cartoon



  • austin123
    07-20 01:30 AM
    $100 from my side





    girlfriend newer editorial cartoons” liberalism political cartoon. Political Cartoons
  • Political Cartoons



  • midguy
    03-26 12:08 PM
    Hi All,

    just want estimate and plan ....my PD is 16-June-2003 EB3 India. When can my date will current.

    Thank you.





    hairstyles political cartoons, liberalism political cartoon. Liberalism and Political
  • Liberalism and Political



  • coldcloud
    11-17 07:08 PM
    Done.





    abracadabra102
    05-10 09:59 AM
    A suggestion about the contents of these emails/letters:

    Why do we insist on proposing the solution to our problems? One person wants to remove country limits, another wants 5 year EADs, yet another wants to file 485 regardless of priority dates.

    I see 2 problems with this:
    1- The external world doesn't care or understand. Do you think the average CNN viewer understands what retrogression or priority dates are? For that matter does anyone in the White House?
    2- This divides us by EB category, country, pre/post July '07, EB3 to EB2 porter etc.

    In your letters please focus on the problem. If invited to the table we can propose solutions, but now is the time to highlight the problems and the potential impact it has on the US economy, our families, and communities.

    Examples:
    Impact on US economy:
    - I have significant buying power, however I am unable to make any substantial longer term financial decisions due to immigration uncertainties. I may be asked to leave the country on a moment's notice. If there was some stability, I may be looking to invest in a home or a new business

    Impact on our families:
    - My spouse cannot work. She is qualified and capable. Yet due to the vagaries of the immigration system, she cannot pursue full time employment without significant additional paperwork

    Impact on the communities:
    - Most of us hold strong political and social views. The current system makes it untenable and in some cases illegal (like donating to political parties) to participate in the democratic process. In the grand machine that is the American democratic system, we are probably the only group of people that are taxed and yet have no representation whatsoever.

    Maybe these points are not strong enough. But if they are not, then it is not worth anyone's time to pay any attention. Find the legal immigrant population's "we do the jobs Americans will not do" slogan!

    -a

    good job!





    SunnySurya
    08-18 01:10 PM
    Not sure what IV core can do here. Can people contact their lawyers to speak to AILA about this...
    I think IV core shud take the matter with USCIS or the concerned people.



    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2014. miranda lambert hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
    Proudly powered by Blogger