pappu
05-04 10:48 AM
on
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
is a comparison chart for skil bill. Is there any way we can get that. it will help us analyse this better.
(Chart comparing the SKIL Bill, introduced by Senator Cornyn (R-TX) on May 3, 2006, to other Senate bills, including the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. Chart prepared by the American Council on International Personnel for the Compete America coalition, of which AILA is a member. AILA Doc. No. 06050461.)
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
is a comparison chart for skil bill. Is there any way we can get that. it will help us analyse this better.
(Chart comparing the SKIL Bill, introduced by Senator Cornyn (R-TX) on May 3, 2006, to other Senate bills, including the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. Chart prepared by the American Council on International Personnel for the Compete America coalition, of which AILA is a member. AILA Doc. No. 06050461.)
wallpaper quotes and sayings about life
greensignal
08-13 10:44 AM
Hi,
My employer filed my wife's and my EAD paper based application on Jul 25, 2008 (TSC Received Date). But I still haven't received the Receipt notices for the same.
Generally how long does take to get the receipt notices?
Please let me know if any has filed around same date and received the receipts?
Thank you!
My employer filed my wife's and my EAD paper based application on Jul 25, 2008 (TSC Received Date). But I still haven't received the Receipt notices for the same.
Generally how long does take to get the receipt notices?
Please let me know if any has filed around same date and received the receipts?
Thank you!
immi_seeker
09-13 09:21 PM
Guys,
Given the EB3 situtation.....most EB3 will convert to EB2 and flood EB2. This is going to happen soon. More money for USCIS.....EB2 will become U
Not in the current economy though. With 10% joblesseness all PERM (whether EB2 or EB3) are highly scrutnized. Forget about PERM even the simple Hi1B stamping is having huge issues.
Given the EB3 situtation.....most EB3 will convert to EB2 and flood EB2. This is going to happen soon. More money for USCIS.....EB2 will become U
Not in the current economy though. With 10% joblesseness all PERM (whether EB2 or EB3) are highly scrutnized. Forget about PERM even the simple Hi1B stamping is having huge issues.
2011 funny quotes and sayings about
ak_manu
06-09 11:40 AM
Hi,
I filed for my I-140 last month and got a reciept notice. Based on the processing times it looks like it might take atleast 6 months for my I-140 to get approved. My priority date is 07/2004 EB3. In case EB3 dates move this month and my PD becomes current, Can I still file for my I-485 this month even if my I-140 is not approved yet?
FYI,
I cannot file for I-140 premium processing as I have filed for I-140 with a substituted labor.
I appreciate all of your comments.
Thanks!!
I filed for my I-140 last month and got a reciept notice. Based on the processing times it looks like it might take atleast 6 months for my I-140 to get approved. My priority date is 07/2004 EB3. In case EB3 dates move this month and my PD becomes current, Can I still file for my I-485 this month even if my I-140 is not approved yet?
FYI,
I cannot file for I-140 premium processing as I have filed for I-140 with a substituted labor.
I appreciate all of your comments.
Thanks!!
more...

santb1975
12-18 11:37 PM
This is hilarious. :D
...to your linguistic skills, dear lady (assuming so from the alias... :) )
You had me looking for the word geralizing in a dictionary... :)
Now, it has happened more than a few occassions that I've come across words that I had no clue about.... and this was one such moment. The dictionary bot came up with a blank face, expressing its helplessness. Looking at the results, I'm assuming you meant "generalizing".... clueless me couldn't figure that out sooner.. :)
Nothing like such amusing moments, thanks to IV, to bring cheer to an otherwise dark & gloomy day (well, mostly... in California a little overcast weather for about half a day can cause the much-feared Seasonal Affective Disorder (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195) (SAD) to some... :) )
And those feeling depressed.. perhaps the weather may have something to do with it... ?
cheers!
jazz
...to your linguistic skills, dear lady (assuming so from the alias... :) )
You had me looking for the word geralizing in a dictionary... :)
Now, it has happened more than a few occassions that I've come across words that I had no clue about.... and this was one such moment. The dictionary bot came up with a blank face, expressing its helplessness. Looking at the results, I'm assuming you meant "generalizing".... clueless me couldn't figure that out sooner.. :)
Nothing like such amusing moments, thanks to IV, to bring cheer to an otherwise dark & gloomy day (well, mostly... in California a little overcast weather for about half a day can cause the much-feared Seasonal Affective Disorder (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195) (SAD) to some... :) )
And those feeling depressed.. perhaps the weather may have something to do with it... ?
cheers!
jazz
desi3933
06-27 02:00 PM
I asked my employer if they would tune the clauses to "1 yr after EAD" but they said NO - "it will be 1 yr after GC"
They also told me over phone that they have the capability of revoking
140 and complaining against me to INS if i try to leave before getting the actual GC.
Can they do that - after 6 months they lose that control - Right ??
Employer can revoke I-140 anytime until I-485 is approved. After 180 calendar days of I-485 filing date, employee can continue I-485 seeking AC-21 protection . Employee must have open permanent job offer from another employer. The new job must be same or similar.
>> complaining against me to INS if i try to leave before getting the actual GC.
LoL. He is not even aware of the law. Employee is required join AFTER getting the green card, not before.
Not a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Green Card holder since May 2002
desi3933 at gmail.com
They also told me over phone that they have the capability of revoking
140 and complaining against me to INS if i try to leave before getting the actual GC.
Can they do that - after 6 months they lose that control - Right ??
Employer can revoke I-140 anytime until I-485 is approved. After 180 calendar days of I-485 filing date, employee can continue I-485 seeking AC-21 protection . Employee must have open permanent job offer from another employer. The new job must be same or similar.
>> complaining against me to INS if i try to leave before getting the actual GC.
LoL. He is not even aware of the law. Employee is required join AFTER getting the green card, not before.
Not a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Green Card holder since May 2002
desi3933 at gmail.com
more...

diptam
07-02 02:01 AM
CURRENT employment letter they will give in 10 mins....
But for FUTURE employment letter i signed a bond for 10 grands saying that i wont leave them till 1 Year after GC....
I bargained for 1 yr after EAD ( I already worked 2.5 yrs with them and i'm in this country for 7.5 yrs ) but the bargain was a failure... I could just change
certain Clauses but nothing in the core of the Bond/agreement.
After EAD i would show the bond to a lawyer for $250 and ask them if i can win the case within 4-5 grands ... If yes , i would hire that lawyer or else
i'll pay 10 grands and do something else :))
If i succeed by the lawyer route i would spend my win sum of $5000 for a vacation to Alaska or Europe .....
Take it easy guys - Lets just hope USCIS accepts out 485 app tomorrow.
My app has just reached Omaha, NE at 8 PM .... Hope it reaches Lincoln,NE by morning tomorrow ( its just 1 hr drive)
with a copy of I-140, you can complete all your paperwork between now and dawn tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, act everything is normal. Ask a employment letter with job title and current salary (say, you want it for trip to Canada or renewing your DL or some 'genunine' reason like that.
Apply.
But for FUTURE employment letter i signed a bond for 10 grands saying that i wont leave them till 1 Year after GC....
I bargained for 1 yr after EAD ( I already worked 2.5 yrs with them and i'm in this country for 7.5 yrs ) but the bargain was a failure... I could just change
certain Clauses but nothing in the core of the Bond/agreement.
After EAD i would show the bond to a lawyer for $250 and ask them if i can win the case within 4-5 grands ... If yes , i would hire that lawyer or else
i'll pay 10 grands and do something else :))
If i succeed by the lawyer route i would spend my win sum of $5000 for a vacation to Alaska or Europe .....
Take it easy guys - Lets just hope USCIS accepts out 485 app tomorrow.
My app has just reached Omaha, NE at 8 PM .... Hope it reaches Lincoln,NE by morning tomorrow ( its just 1 hr drive)
with a copy of I-140, you can complete all your paperwork between now and dawn tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, act everything is normal. Ask a employment letter with job title and current salary (say, you want it for trip to Canada or renewing your DL or some 'genunine' reason like that.
Apply.
2010 famous quotes about life
imh1b
02-04 03:51 PM
I cannot stand the Sardar and his super corrupt party also sick of seeing that joker 'Rahul Gandhi' face they show him 24 X 7 on all Indian channels...I curse him every single day when I see his face in the Newspapers. These b..stards have eaten our country like parasites. If I go to India, I will have to see his face everyday...I'll rather see Obama..
But you watch Indian TV and see him everyday? :D
Why are you attached to India when you hate it? You want to get Green Card in USA and live here permanently. So should you not learn more about this country and culture. You cannot live in USA but think about India all the time and hate it too.
But you watch Indian TV and see him everyday? :D
Why are you attached to India when you hate it? You want to get Green Card in USA and live here permanently. So should you not learn more about this country and culture. You cannot live in USA but think about India all the time and hate it too.
more...
pittdude
02-18 11:13 PM
bump..
hair lyrics, Quotes
Madhuri
07-05 01:44 PM
If we are worried about security alert maight be raised by flowers, then send just a 'Thank You' card.
Send 'Thank you' card to USCIS/DOS etc. as well as to media for not covering REAL issues and for the undue coverage the likes of Paris get.
Send 'Thank you' card to USCIS/DOS etc. as well as to media for not covering REAL issues and for the undue coverage the likes of Paris get.
more...
sanjay
02-10 04:56 PM
and good job on the funds raised so far. I will contribute 50$ when we reach 5K. This is in addition to my recurring monthly contribution
Santb1975,
Make it to 2.5K instead of 5K. By the speed we are in right now, I don't think we will reach your destination so early. But contribution is being very slow. Sorry for being -ve.
Had this been a call to build some temple or religious place I bet we would had been collected 5 - 10 times more than what we are at now.
I took the example here from a temple collection in my area, which when planned to upgrade it's kitchen, collected more than 175K in 15 days.
Santb1975,
Make it to 2.5K instead of 5K. By the speed we are in right now, I don't think we will reach your destination so early. But contribution is being very slow. Sorry for being -ve.
Had this been a call to build some temple or religious place I bet we would had been collected 5 - 10 times more than what we are at now.
I took the example here from a temple collection in my area, which when planned to upgrade it's kitchen, collected more than 175K in 15 days.
hot house Famous Quotes About Life

Greatdesi
08-28 05:10 PM
Received our green cards today. Will continue to contribute to IV.
You can download the form from SSA website and fill the information for each applicant and take it to the SSA office. You can get rid of 'authorized to work with INS permit only' label of your SS card by using the same form and get a new card.
Take the forms, your PR card, old SS card. It just takes few minutes. They will take the info, shred the old cards, forms, etc. and will mail the cards to your address...Just check other thread ' Dos and Donts after GC' fo rmore info, and open a separate thread so as to not to mix up the original content of the thread...
You can download the form from SSA website and fill the information for each applicant and take it to the SSA office. You can get rid of 'authorized to work with INS permit only' label of your SS card by using the same form and get a new card.
Take the forms, your PR card, old SS card. It just takes few minutes. They will take the info, shred the old cards, forms, etc. and will mail the cards to your address...Just check other thread ' Dos and Donts after GC' fo rmore info, and open a separate thread so as to not to mix up the original content of the thread...
more...
house life quotes and sayings with

raj2007
04-23 10:09 PM
Tell me what wrong he did for him to apologize and I will apologize to you. When nothing is permanent he worked with them for 1 and half years, he got them 4 employees. Why in the world should he apologize?.
When you say that you will not need your clients you are wrong. when I was searching for projects I got a chance to apply to a job opening in one of my previous client, guess what, the start to my second stint was smooth just because I had a good rapport with my client and they liked my work. I even got one of my team mates in my client place to give me a referral for my higher studies.
"Your ex boss is not a bad guy, he knows you are leaving for better opportunity".He is not only a bad guy, he is evil IF (note the big IF) he is keeping the money which is not his. Their conscience should prick when they feed and give excellent education to their kids with the ill gotten money.
Unfortunately one might need his ex-employer in future (might not always be the case) and that is the irony of it all.
I feel the same..you will always need the ex clients than ex employer.
Why you need the experience letter?
Appointment letter is good enough for green card purposes and as far as reference letter, I always got them from client.
There are 2 issues.
1. Getting back the salary
2. Non compete agreement.
Getting back salary is not a big deal. These type of cases never goes to the court and most o the employers will settle out of court.
regarding Non Compete, I feel you have served enough and there is no valid case.
When you say that you will not need your clients you are wrong. when I was searching for projects I got a chance to apply to a job opening in one of my previous client, guess what, the start to my second stint was smooth just because I had a good rapport with my client and they liked my work. I even got one of my team mates in my client place to give me a referral for my higher studies.
"Your ex boss is not a bad guy, he knows you are leaving for better opportunity".He is not only a bad guy, he is evil IF (note the big IF) he is keeping the money which is not his. Their conscience should prick when they feed and give excellent education to their kids with the ill gotten money.
Unfortunately one might need his ex-employer in future (might not always be the case) and that is the irony of it all.
I feel the same..you will always need the ex clients than ex employer.
Why you need the experience letter?
Appointment letter is good enough for green card purposes and as far as reference letter, I always got them from client.
There are 2 issues.
1. Getting back the salary
2. Non compete agreement.
Getting back salary is not a big deal. These type of cases never goes to the court and most o the employers will settle out of court.
regarding Non Compete, I feel you have served enough and there is no valid case.
tattoo Here is a set of life lessons

bikram_das_in
02-15 09:32 PM
Contributed $50. Paypal transaction #3A099284SR453325N.
I am pledging another $50 which I will contribute 1st week of March.
I am pledging another $50 which I will contribute 1st week of March.
more...
pictures cute quotes and sayings about
neelu
05-23 01:02 PM
Just started calling.
Started with New Hampshire senators (state where I live). The person from senator Gregg's office interestingly heard to what I said and took my message and details. Said that he would pass it on to the Senator.
The person from senator Sununu's office wasn't bad either.
Started with New Hampshire senators (state where I live). The person from senator Gregg's office interestingly heard to what I said and took my message and details. Said that he would pass it on to the Senator.
The person from senator Sununu's office wasn't bad either.
dresses Beautiful Quotes and Sayings

siva9
09-12 04:22 PM
My application reached NSC on 31 july 2007. Today I received my receipts from my lawyer.
more...
makeup Photobucket | life lessons
saileshdude
08-20 11:58 AM
All,
Sorry if I am posting on wrong thread. I am in the process of sending my documents for EAD renewal and had few questions
Do we need to include a cover letter ?
Also I am sending the following documents.
1) copy I-485 receipt notice
2) copy of EAD (front and back)
3) two color photos
4) Filing fee check $340
5) Mailer stub received from previous EAD.
Am I missing anything else?
Sorry if I am posting on wrong thread. I am in the process of sending my documents for EAD renewal and had few questions
Do we need to include a cover letter ?
Also I am sending the following documents.
1) copy I-485 receipt notice
2) copy of EAD (front and back)
3) two color photos
4) Filing fee check $340
5) Mailer stub received from previous EAD.
Am I missing anything else?
girlfriend hot quotes and sayings about
chanduv23
02-17 02:27 PM
agree, it cannot be really changed by us. even if people willingly try to achieve a new mindset with positive programming, it takes months to achieve.
Guess we have to work with what we have. There may be a solution, but only people with a similar mindset can come up with it.
People discuss superbowl, cricket, food, movies, schools, everything, people discuss about their 140, 485 , ead etc... everyone knows there is a problem but pretend as if there is no problem and it is just a part of life.
Sometime back on IV the motivation levels was different. We did have a sizable crowd during the 2007 rally in DC. We did have 200+ people doing advocacy work.
I hope people come forward again.
Looks like we lack people with good leadership qualities on IV now especially a lot of IV members are not active anymore and guess it is just slow.
Guess we have to work with what we have. There may be a solution, but only people with a similar mindset can come up with it.
People discuss superbowl, cricket, food, movies, schools, everything, people discuss about their 140, 485 , ead etc... everyone knows there is a problem but pretend as if there is no problem and it is just a part of life.
Sometime back on IV the motivation levels was different. We did have a sizable crowd during the 2007 rally in DC. We did have 200+ people doing advocacy work.
I hope people come forward again.
Looks like we lack people with good leadership qualities on IV now especially a lot of IV members are not active anymore and guess it is just slow.
hairstyles emo quotes and sayings about
ashishgour
02-09 04:01 PM
Another $50 from me...Go IV..
Paypal Details :
Amount: $50.00 USD
Transaction Date: Feb. 9, 2009
Transaction ID: 2AC49278S4623223J
Paypal Details :
Amount: $50.00 USD
Transaction Date: Feb. 9, 2009
Transaction ID: 2AC49278S4623223J
chanduv23
04-20 01:58 PM
Can we assume there are no issues?
obviously
07-27 11:13 PM
It is indeed sad that you continue to pontificate from a perch of indifference and ignorance. We all know that the entire EB immigration system is not a zero sum game (just ask Ron Hira and his ilk). Sad thing is, when it comes to EB3 I's, EB 2's such as you suddenly transform into a Ron Hira lite ... going about throwing broad hints about how the system is setup the way it is ... to serve those 'higher in the pecking order'.
If we were to buy this weak attempt at making a 'logical point', I would be glad to give Ron a call and have his folks look into YOUR respective EB2 applications and find out if there REALLY was "NO" qualified US worker available for that job. Want to play that game?
Look, the EB system is what it is. Instead of trying to bait others into silence by suddenly finding 'fairness in this system', only because this part of the puzzle narrowly goes to serve / protect your gains ... try to come together to fix the underlying weakness in the system.
For the record, I am not bitter about a 7+ year 'wait'. On the contrary, I have grown professionally thanks to the opportunity to focus my energies towards building a Billion dollar corporation. That said, I would LOVE to see the paperwork of EB2 Java 'gurus' and L1 converts stand up to true scrutiny ... and that would open a whole new can of worms. Game?
If we were to buy this weak attempt at making a 'logical point', I would be glad to give Ron a call and have his folks look into YOUR respective EB2 applications and find out if there REALLY was "NO" qualified US worker available for that job. Want to play that game?
Look, the EB system is what it is. Instead of trying to bait others into silence by suddenly finding 'fairness in this system', only because this part of the puzzle narrowly goes to serve / protect your gains ... try to come together to fix the underlying weakness in the system.
For the record, I am not bitter about a 7+ year 'wait'. On the contrary, I have grown professionally thanks to the opportunity to focus my energies towards building a Billion dollar corporation. That said, I would LOVE to see the paperwork of EB2 Java 'gurus' and L1 converts stand up to true scrutiny ... and that would open a whole new can of worms. Game?

Post a Comment