amitjoey
07-11 12:20 PM
Flower campaign has been a tremendous success. Look at how many inquiries we are getting. If you are in the particular city or state, where a reporter is trying to do a story, please come forward and contact these reporters.
What good is it to just hide behind an IV handle and suggest all kinds of ideas.
What good is it to just hide behind an IV handle and suggest all kinds of ideas.
wallpaper girlfriend funny friends

DSJ
06-26 02:17 PM
Why don;t you sign unless it say until and after 1 year approval:, you can leave employment after 6 months of filing I-485 and see what happens at that time, you have nothing to loose
I have dealt all options with my employer ...
They will give me "Employer Letter" ASAP but i have to sign a letter that i'll work with them for 1 year after getting 485 approval.
What does it mean - Indirectly i have to work with them till 485 approval ( which could be 3 yrs easily) plus another 1 year ??
I have dealt all options with my employer ...
They will give me "Employer Letter" ASAP but i have to sign a letter that i'll work with them for 1 year after getting 485 approval.
What does it mean - Indirectly i have to work with them till 485 approval ( which could be 3 yrs easily) plus another 1 year ??

sac-r-ten
02-10 07:55 AM
Finally we have decided to go back to India for good. I filed my EB3 in May 2003. Its going to be another 4 years to get the green card. When I went to India for vacation last December, we liked it over there & the economy is booming. There are all sorts of discussion regarding the Economic Gap/Politics/Corruption/Cleanliness. But we like it over there. Finally I will have an option to do something interesting. In US I was very much dependent on my monthly pay check and afraid to take even the slightest risk. I am also scared to use the AC21(Hey, thats the way I am). I am working with the same company for last 10 years, kinda stagnant in the last 4 years. In India, there are lots of choices, either to work for a sw company or start some business on my own. I think I will take the business route.
May be I can go there, earn well, send my son to US for college, do green card through him & come retire in US!!!
Good Luck to everybody!!
Hi asdcrajnet, good luck with all your endeavours. Me to heading back this may-end. Having spend 6years and going now where with career or GC.
Have sent you a private message. would appreciate if you could answer few of my queries.
thank you.
May be I can go there, earn well, send my son to US for college, do green card through him & come retire in US!!!
Good Luck to everybody!!
Hi asdcrajnet, good luck with all your endeavours. Me to heading back this may-end. Having spend 6years and going now where with career or GC.
Have sent you a private message. would appreciate if you could answer few of my queries.
thank you.
2011 2011 quotes for friends funny.
tonyHK12
02-03 07:38 PM
Thank you manja, ravi,shah, hello for your donations.
Total Contribution: $800
Amount to be raised: 50,000 - 800 = $49,200.00
Total Contribution: $800
Amount to be raised: 50,000 - 800 = $49,200.00
more...
Life2Live
05-23 10:14 AM
Hi,
Can someone copy paste the email ids of senators. I have limited access to internet at my work place.
Thanks and Regards,
Krish
Updated:
I got the following email Ids so far:
senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov, senator@shelby.senate.gov
Can someone copy paste the email ids of senators. I have limited access to internet at my work place.
Thanks and Regards,
Krish
Updated:
I got the following email Ids so far:
senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov, senator@shelby.senate.gov
kumar1
03-23 01:06 AM
First of all, when you land in Canada, do not tell them that you are there for a short while and you will go back to USA may be next day. They dislike it. I wasn't given the best treatment and they did not put a request for PR card in the system. It is their way of penalizing you for having Canada PR as a second option. I came back to USA very next day by road and called CIC Canda, they took my friend's address in Canada and mailed the PR card. She said, Immigration officer should have put a PR card request in the system. Canadian immigration officers very well know that there is 200 mile long GC line in the US and people are using Canada as a backup plan. I guess they dislike being a "backup plan".
Now, let us say that your US VISA is expired on your passport, you can still go to Canada and come back to USA after claiming your PR status in Cananda. Automatic VISA revalidation rule gives you the ability to come back to USA even with an expired VISA but approved I-797 under 2 conditions -
1. You stayed in Canda for less than 30 days.
2. You did not apply for US VISA in Canada and got rejected.
One more thing, when you fly back from Canada to USA, your immigration happens in Canadian airport itself. So you will land in US domestic airport and walk as if you are coming out of a domestic flight. Hope it helps. Good Luck.
Guys,
I'm in pretty much in the same boat as some of the other posters here. I don't have a valid H1b in my passport, I-140/I-485 is pending. EAD/AP is approved. My landing visa for Canada expires in May.
Has anyone tried landing and returning to the U.S. while on pending I-485 by utilizing their AP yet? Any issues? I expect my POE to be Chicago. Any information would be much appreciated.
This is driving me nuts. I really *really* don't want to abandon the Canada option, but the information I've come across on the forums have left me very apprehensive. I applied for Canadian Residency so that I could sleep a little better at night for the next three years, but looks like I bargained for nightmares instead!
Awaiting your responses. Thanks guys...
Now, let us say that your US VISA is expired on your passport, you can still go to Canada and come back to USA after claiming your PR status in Cananda. Automatic VISA revalidation rule gives you the ability to come back to USA even with an expired VISA but approved I-797 under 2 conditions -
1. You stayed in Canda for less than 30 days.
2. You did not apply for US VISA in Canada and got rejected.
One more thing, when you fly back from Canada to USA, your immigration happens in Canadian airport itself. So you will land in US domestic airport and walk as if you are coming out of a domestic flight. Hope it helps. Good Luck.
Guys,
I'm in pretty much in the same boat as some of the other posters here. I don't have a valid H1b in my passport, I-140/I-485 is pending. EAD/AP is approved. My landing visa for Canada expires in May.
Has anyone tried landing and returning to the U.S. while on pending I-485 by utilizing their AP yet? Any issues? I expect my POE to be Chicago. Any information would be much appreciated.
This is driving me nuts. I really *really* don't want to abandon the Canada option, but the information I've come across on the forums have left me very apprehensive. I applied for Canadian Residency so that I could sleep a little better at night for the next three years, but looks like I bargained for nightmares instead!
Awaiting your responses. Thanks guys...
more...
eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
05-28 10:13 AM
Hi all,
If i takeup candian pr and discontinue my h1b, can i enter usa using the canadian pr for visit purposes if i ever wanted to ?
I have a home here and may need to visit once in a while.
Thanks
If i takeup candian pr and discontinue my h1b, can i enter usa using the canadian pr for visit purposes if i ever wanted to ?
I have a home here and may need to visit once in a while.
Thanks
2010 happy birthday funny quotes
MYGC2008
09-18 11:43 AM
My wife's EAD is still Pending. I got my physical card on 9/11. We applied on same day.
ND: 07/25
TSC
ND: 07/25
TSC
more...
texcan
09-13 12:53 PM
Everyone,
It will be a great help for everyone, if you all update
case information in signature.
Information helps get a perspective to others who are reading it,
all info in one shot.
Please Please Please update your signature and add it to posts.
It will be a great help for everyone, if you all update
case information in signature.
Information helps get a perspective to others who are reading it,
all info in one shot.
Please Please Please update your signature and add it to posts.
hair funny quotes about friendship
santb1975
11-22 12:01 AM
Keep up the good spirits
Gurus,
I have a unique position. couple of weeks back I was told that have fatal cancer and won't live pass 4-6 months. After recovering from initial shock I am wondering if my wife will be able to continue her american dream or she will have to head home after me.
I have filed 485 with approved 140 back in june, 2007 with PD of March, 2003
Please help.
Mehul
Gurus,
I have a unique position. couple of weeks back I was told that have fatal cancer and won't live pass 4-6 months. After recovering from initial shock I am wondering if my wife will be able to continue her american dream or she will have to head home after me.
I have filed 485 with approved 140 back in june, 2007 with PD of March, 2003
Please help.
Mehul
more...
bluesky1
10-08 01:20 PM
Getting really worried now! What happened to our packages? I asked my lawyer and he said all the applications filed together with mine have received receipts except mine? Is that normal? Did you guys ask your lawyer? Did the applications filed together with yours all get receipts?
hot cute funny quotes about best friends. quotes on est friends. cute
nk2006
07-07 03:04 PM
Yes, registering with the Police department of the city is a must. All they need (at least in San Jose) is your name, driver's license number etc. They will register it.
You dont need permit for walking on sidewalks. You need permit only if you plan to stop traffic and block streets. None of us want to do that.
Check with your city's police department and find out how to register for march on sidewalks without stopping traffic. I guess that's a lot easier than getting permits to stop traffic etc.
Now, as to rallies other than San Jose rally, if you plan to lead the rally and get the event registered, then please email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org and I will help you get members. I have list of all members and their states and once you finalize the event, I will email the entire list and point them to you. I will also provide you with material, guidance and Immigration voice's message and talking points should you be approached by a reporter. In fact, its a good idea to tell local papers in your area before hand so that the know to cover the event.
Members in NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, LA etc should have absolutely no problems in finding enough members planning to walk on the street for an hour. I will help you find enough participants in your city, if you send me an email and if you are ready to lead these events.
Nice to see the momentum is picking up. It would be great if all the rallies (in different cities) are planned on the same day to have maximum coverage to get more attention. Who knows we might even get some national media coverage - especially if 3 or 4 rallies succeed.
You dont need permit for walking on sidewalks. You need permit only if you plan to stop traffic and block streets. None of us want to do that.
Check with your city's police department and find out how to register for march on sidewalks without stopping traffic. I guess that's a lot easier than getting permits to stop traffic etc.
Now, as to rallies other than San Jose rally, if you plan to lead the rally and get the event registered, then please email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org and I will help you get members. I have list of all members and their states and once you finalize the event, I will email the entire list and point them to you. I will also provide you with material, guidance and Immigration voice's message and talking points should you be approached by a reporter. In fact, its a good idea to tell local papers in your area before hand so that the know to cover the event.
Members in NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, LA etc should have absolutely no problems in finding enough members planning to walk on the street for an hour. I will help you find enough participants in your city, if you send me an email and if you are ready to lead these events.
Nice to see the momentum is picking up. It would be great if all the rallies (in different cities) are planned on the same day to have maximum coverage to get more attention. Who knows we might even get some national media coverage - especially if 3 or 4 rallies succeed.
more...
house funny quotes for friends.
EndlessWait
10-08 01:57 PM
i was not able to attend the IV rally..emergency reasons..but still its fair for me to suffer..
its highly unlikely we can see a reform. I agree with logiclife's post..we deserve what we are getting into..
of the 800K applications u saw applying for AOS..even if 10K had come to DC rally it'd made a huge diff..
we all do line up for GCs like herds but dont have the guts to attend..
i know of so many ppl who say "all this rally is ridiculous".. and i dont pity them those who wait for 10 years..becoz u deserve to suffer and will continually suffer..
The rallies are important..
its highly unlikely we can see a reform. I agree with logiclife's post..we deserve what we are getting into..
of the 800K applications u saw applying for AOS..even if 10K had come to DC rally it'd made a huge diff..
we all do line up for GCs like herds but dont have the guts to attend..
i know of so many ppl who say "all this rally is ridiculous".. and i dont pity them those who wait for 10 years..becoz u deserve to suffer and will continually suffer..
The rallies are important..
tattoo funny quotes about friendship
reddymjm
06-08 01:45 PM
What is the source of the updates/information you have posted.
Even I asked the same question yester day...:confused:
Even I asked the same question yester day...:confused:
more...
pictures funny quotes about friendship.

GCcomesoon
06-09 10:41 PM
Did you directly sent to TSC or NSC forwarded it to TSC
It was send to TSC as my approved 140 was from TSC
Thanks
GCcomesoon
It was send to TSC as my approved 140 was from TSC
Thanks
GCcomesoon
dresses happy birthday funny quotes
mhtanim
02-03 09:59 PM
Count me too. I am from NSC to CSC, my case is still in CA only.I don't know what is happening. I have opned 2 SR's also. I am a july 2 nd filer.
You are not the only one. My case is NSC-CSC-NSC and no FP yet.
You are not the only one. My case is NSC-CSC-NSC and no FP yet.
more...
makeup funny quotes about friendship
amitjoey
11-17 03:48 PM
Lets do this. Please get involved. Please post if you have already sent this email, that will be encouraging for others to do it. Also, We can build a strong momentum if this thread immediately starts running into 100's of pages.
girlfriend funny quotes and sayings about
maag
05-30 09:40 PM
I spent 5000$ + and all down the drain
hairstyles funny quotes about friendship
MightyIndian
10-01 05:22 PM
WAC means CSC?? We applied on July 23rd at NSC and no news yet:(
YES
YES
knnmbd
05-04 11:41 AM
on
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
is a comparison chart for skil bill. Is there any way we can get that. it will help us analyse this better.
(Chart comparing the SKIL Bill, introduced by Senator Cornyn (R-TX) on May 3, 2006, to other Senate bills, including the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. Chart prepared by the American Council on International Personnel for the Compete America coalition, of which AILA is a member. AILA Doc. No. 06050461.)
Does'nt this require a log in name and Password....
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
is a comparison chart for skil bill. Is there any way we can get that. it will help us analyse this better.
(Chart comparing the SKIL Bill, introduced by Senator Cornyn (R-TX) on May 3, 2006, to other Senate bills, including the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. Chart prepared by the American Council on International Personnel for the Compete America coalition, of which AILA is a member. AILA Doc. No. 06050461.)
Does'nt this require a log in name and Password....
wantgc23
09-09 08:27 PM
Fcuk!
Just when I thought about quitting Drinking... Oh Well... back to the booze...
:) understand the feelin
Just when I thought about quitting Drinking... Oh Well... back to the booze...
:) understand the feelin

Post a Comment