
Robert Kumar
04-03 09:32 PM
My sister, as part of submitting documents for her fiance visa application, recently got a birth certificate. However, it doesn't have her name on it. Odd as it sounds, the municipality says that this is common practice. It just has the name of the parents.
Is this acceptable for a fiance visa? Thanks.
Yes, if her parents are sponsoring for his visa :)
Is this acceptable for a fiance visa? Thanks.
Yes, if her parents are sponsoring for his visa :)
wallpaper Cute Emo Hairstyles.A
CRAZYMONK
05-17 02:33 PM
My cousin was in the same situation last year. She got the passport with VISA stamp in 2 weeks.
arrarrgee
12-02 03:00 PM
ImmInfo Newsletter: Just How Bad is the Backlog? (http://imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2009-12/just_how_bad_is_the_backlog.html)
2011 Short Emo Hairstyle.
Blog Feeds
08-30 09:40 AM
Most people think the Border Patrol just patrols the border. But Nina Bernstein reports in the New York Times this morning that the agency is involved in doing checks on Amtrak trains going between major cities like Chicago and New York that don't actually go by the border. Border Patrol officers roam the trains asking people for their papers documenting US citizenship or a legal right to be in the US. The story reports that many people - particularly students - have been removed from the trains even though they had proper documentation. In one case, a Pakistani student was...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/08/coercive-unconstitutional-and-tainted-by-racial-profiling.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/08/coercive-unconstitutional-and-tainted-by-racial-profiling.html)
more...
kirupa
03-25 10:58 PM
At runtime or in Expression Blend?
gc_chahiye
08-02 06:46 PM
this is increasing research grants for americans.
Nothing to do with the STEM related visa bills that we were interested in. Nothing to do with immigration, nothing to do with things IV folks are interested in.
Nothing to do with the STEM related visa bills that we were interested in. Nothing to do with immigration, nothing to do with things IV folks are interested in.
more...
samrat_bhargava_vihari
06-28 04:12 PM
Can somebody answer this question??!!
I am on H-4 here. Back in India i worked for a while but dint file my tax return :(
Now for GC, if I mention the previous work ex in the form, do I need to provide the returns or something??
Not required. no need of them even you mention your work exp from india. Don't worry. just address is fine.
I am on H-4 here. Back in India i worked for a while but dint file my tax return :(
Now for GC, if I mention the previous work ex in the form, do I need to provide the returns or something??
Not required. no need of them even you mention your work exp from india. Don't worry. just address is fine.
2010 Emo hairstyles for short hair
sukhwinderd
12-10 10:23 AM
lawmakers are so anxious to legalize illegals. they will bring seperate bill to legalize parents.
more...
Blog Feeds
10-16 04:50 PM
I'm glad to see Immigration Voice weighing in on this one. Under some of the versions of health care reform proposals being considered by Congress, legal immigrants could be excluded for five years before they can access the Medicaid and insurance subsidies despite the fact that they pay taxes, are abiding by all of our laws and are often making critical contributions to the success of this country.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/legal-immigrants-could-be-in-limbo-under-health-care-reform-proposals.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/legal-immigrants-could-be-in-limbo-under-health-care-reform-proposals.html)
hair katie holmes hair styles
enthu999
07-25 02:41 PM
My country of citizenship is Canada and currently working on TN status. Canada is covered under Visa waiver program so, I don't need to get visa stamping but need to travel through a POE so, I could get new I-94 for the H validity period.
In the I-129, I have opted for Calgary as POE, but due to some reasons now I have to travel via Toronto, would that be ok?
In the I-129, I have opted for Calgary as POE, but due to some reasons now I have to travel via Toronto, would that be ok?
more...
kirupa
02-14 04:48 AM
Program is the name of your main application's class itself. What I am doing is creating an instance of my application and using the two methods that live inside that class.
:)
:)
hot emo hairstyles for short hair girls. Emo Hairstyles for Girls with
Zil
12-24 05:25 AM
I am not sure if it was posted before, the immigrant visa fee will go up to $400 from $380 effective January 1, 2008.
Also, Bombay and Madras consulates switched to NVC appointment processing (NVC takes over the scheduling of immigrant visa appointments). Delhi and Calcutta are still standard processing posts, but expect them to be converted in the near future as well.
Chinese, Japanese, Australian and some other (mostly Asian) consulates still follow standard processing, but expect them to be converted in 2008 as well.
They convert consulates without any notice to the public, so always check here before sending in DS-230 and supporting documents:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3176.html
Also, Bombay and Madras consulates switched to NVC appointment processing (NVC takes over the scheduling of immigrant visa appointments). Delhi and Calcutta are still standard processing posts, but expect them to be converted in the near future as well.
Chinese, Japanese, Australian and some other (mostly Asian) consulates still follow standard processing, but expect them to be converted in 2008 as well.
They convert consulates without any notice to the public, so always check here before sending in DS-230 and supporting documents:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3176.html
more...
house Trendy Short Emo Hairstyles
vinabath
08-30 09:12 AM
is this a visa renewal??
tattoo Blonde Emo Hairstyles for

Blog Feeds
07-25 04:41 AM
Not to many immigration lawyers have their books reviewed by Oprah Winfrey, but Colombian-born Iris Gomez has. That's probably because she's written the hot-selling novel "Try to Remember" about a teenage teenage Colombian immigrants struggles in her new country. I had the opportunity to meet Iris recently and am enjoying the book (along with various other folks at my office). Click on the book cover to go to the Amazon page where you can order your copy.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/07/immigrant-of-the-day-iris-gomez-author-lawyer.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/07/immigrant-of-the-day-iris-gomez-author-lawyer.html)
more...
pictures 60s+hairstyles+long+hair

snathan
04-28 10:29 AM
Hi
My friend was on H1B visa from last 5.5 years and Laid off last week .
I want to know what options she has to stay in USA.
from last company her labor and 140 was approved .
Can she do visa transfer and start new labor ?
Its only 5-6 months left in her 6 year h1b visa .
Attorneys please reply .
Are you the mouthpiece for your friend?
Based on approved I-140 she can get 3 years if she is transfering the visa.
My friend was on H1B visa from last 5.5 years and Laid off last week .
I want to know what options she has to stay in USA.
from last company her labor and 140 was approved .
Can she do visa transfer and start new labor ?
Its only 5-6 months left in her 6 year h1b visa .
Attorneys please reply .
Are you the mouthpiece for your friend?
Based on approved I-140 she can get 3 years if she is transfering the visa.
dresses vranas short thick hair
ashatara78
09-14 01:06 PM
We got something similar. I have seen other posts in the forums but can't find them now. I would suggest you go for the fingerprints/biometrics and be done with it. Don't give them an excuse to actually implement "if you don't show up, your application will be considered abandoned".
more...
makeup Short emo hairstyles - boys

GCwaitforever
01-26 11:11 AM
If you maintain residence here and continue to pay taxes, I think this is doable. You will have to ask USCIS for permission to stay out of the country for about three years.
girlfriend emo hairstyles for short hair girls. Short emo hairstyles for girls

ssdtm
07-19 09:19 AM
no, you don't have to stick with lawyer for everything.
I have friends who filed 485 through lawyers and have been filing AP and EADs on their own.
I have friends who filed 485 through lawyers and have been filing AP and EADs on their own.
hairstyles punk, funky emo hairstyles
Pasquale
01-19 09:03 AM
Sweet effect! it looks like a sprinkler :)
roseball
03-21 02:03 AM
Nobody can predict when the quota will fill up. However, note that there are wide spread rumors about the regular quota being used up as early as the first day and Masters within a few weeks. Its in your best interest to file as early as possible.
Here are the time lines for last year:
Regular Quota: May 26th, 2006
Master's Quota: July 26th, 2006
Here are the time lines for last year:
Regular Quota: May 26th, 2006
Master's Quota: July 26th, 2006
agc2005
10-16 07:37 AM
aguy:
To Invoke AC21(to work on EAD) Your I140 must be approved and you need to pass 180 days after your RecieptDate.
To Invoke AC21(to work on EAD) Your I140 must be approved and you need to pass 180 days after your RecieptDate.

Post a Comment