shantak
03-18 11:07 AM
I got same exact response as you regarding 60 days wait - only difference is my name check is still pending. Personally, I don't trust this any more until I get it...
Apahilaj,
Any update on your FP. Im still waiting for mine. I dont know how many are like us.
As you said my only concern is will it impact EAD renewal in any way?
People, please throw in some comments who have not received their FP yet
Apahilaj,
Any update on your FP. Im still waiting for mine. I dont know how many are like us.
As you said my only concern is will it impact EAD renewal in any way?
People, please throw in some comments who have not received their FP yet
wallpaper Emily Mortimer Michael Caine
dingudi
02-18 11:07 AM
I am assuming you guys saw this:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/USCISUpdate(biometricchanges)(17Feb08).pdf
USCIS will consolidate FPs for 485 and EADs. So if we don't receive biometrics for 485, hopefully we will get one for EAD renewal which will also serve the purpose for 485 processing.
Note: This only applies to concurrent filers of 485 and EAD.
Apahilaj,
Yes I saw that but mine was not concurrent filing. I applied for EAD couple of months after I-485 filing and have also received the EAD.Still waiting for FP though.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/USCISUpdate(biometricchanges)(17Feb08).pdf
USCIS will consolidate FPs for 485 and EADs. So if we don't receive biometrics for 485, hopefully we will get one for EAD renewal which will also serve the purpose for 485 processing.
Note: This only applies to concurrent filers of 485 and EAD.
Apahilaj,
Yes I saw that but mine was not concurrent filing. I applied for EAD couple of months after I-485 filing and have also received the EAD.Still waiting for FP though.
krishnam70
07-03 12:14 PM
The only change for now is the delivery date - July 10th instead of 09th (FTD doesn't deliver on Mondays)
good some people are taking notice and doing it.. lets keep it rolling and hope atleast few more add on.. cmon guys its just 35$ after all these years and so much money spent what is 30+ bucks.. I promise I will contribute to IV also regularly... make the noise.. and make sure this thing is mentioned in the blogs too so if people miss it here they will read it there and respond...
good idea prashant
good some people are taking notice and doing it.. lets keep it rolling and hope atleast few more add on.. cmon guys its just 35$ after all these years and so much money spent what is 30+ bucks.. I promise I will contribute to IV also regularly... make the noise.. and make sure this thing is mentioned in the blogs too so if people miss it here they will read it there and respond...
good idea prashant
2011 Emily Mortimer at 2007
VMH_GC
07-09 04:55 PM
Folks,
here is the message i have given. what do u think?
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Editor,
July 10th, 2007 Will be a day of flowers showered all over USCIS office from thousands and thousands of legal immigrants all around US. This day, we express our pain and frustration that has been carrier by us since 5-9 years. This is going to be a peaceful protest with millions of flowers delivered to USCIS Director, Emilio Gonzalez.
Gandhi ji is not alive, but many gandhians are born in our heart and soul, to make USCIS realise the value of Hardship and humanity.
This is probably the first time when skilled, legal professionals are participating in an event like this at this scale and it goes to show the level of anxiety in the community right now. Would you be willing to write about this event ?
For more information on the event, please see the attached pdf.
pls. feel free to contact me for more information on this campaigne.
Thanks,
xxxxx
here is the message i have given. what do u think?
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Editor,
July 10th, 2007 Will be a day of flowers showered all over USCIS office from thousands and thousands of legal immigrants all around US. This day, we express our pain and frustration that has been carrier by us since 5-9 years. This is going to be a peaceful protest with millions of flowers delivered to USCIS Director, Emilio Gonzalez.
Gandhi ji is not alive, but many gandhians are born in our heart and soul, to make USCIS realise the value of Hardship and humanity.
This is probably the first time when skilled, legal professionals are participating in an event like this at this scale and it goes to show the level of anxiety in the community right now. Would you be willing to write about this event ?
For more information on the event, please see the attached pdf.
pls. feel free to contact me for more information on this campaigne.
Thanks,
xxxxx
more...
mhtanim
04-29 01:35 AM
No. Tried to call NSC a few times and got diffferent stories on why my fp notice is being dealyed. I gave up trying after my last call 2 weeks ago wherein an IO told me to wait until middle of May.
Mine is like your's - NSC - CSC - NSC. My I-485 receipt number starts with WAC. No FP notice yet. Who knows what they are doing.
Mine is like your's - NSC - CSC - NSC. My I-485 receipt number starts with WAC. No FP notice yet. Who knows what they are doing.
fetch_gc
11-21 08:30 AM
Gurus,
I have a unique position. couple of weeks back I was told that have fatal cancer and won't live pass 4-6 months. After recovering from initial shock I am wondering if my wife will be able to continue her american dream or she will have to head home after me.
I have filed 485 with approved 140 back in june, 2007 with PD of March, 2003
Please help.
Mehul
HI MEHUL,
Very sorry to hear about your situation.
I have done some research and the closest thing that I came across is as below: BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS FOR a NON-CITIZEN applying for AOS based on getting married to US CITIZEN. I think there should be some sort of WAIVER for non-immigrant derivatives category as well.
"
Waiver of joint petition requirement: If the marriage has terminated by reason of divorce, death of citizen spouse, or spousal abuse, the non-citizen spouse may apply for a waiver of the joint petition requirement.
"
I have a unique position. couple of weeks back I was told that have fatal cancer and won't live pass 4-6 months. After recovering from initial shock I am wondering if my wife will be able to continue her american dream or she will have to head home after me.
I have filed 485 with approved 140 back in june, 2007 with PD of March, 2003
Please help.
Mehul
HI MEHUL,
Very sorry to hear about your situation.
I have done some research and the closest thing that I came across is as below: BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS FOR a NON-CITIZEN applying for AOS based on getting married to US CITIZEN. I think there should be some sort of WAIVER for non-immigrant derivatives category as well.
"
Waiver of joint petition requirement: If the marriage has terminated by reason of divorce, death of citizen spouse, or spousal abuse, the non-citizen spouse may apply for a waiver of the joint petition requirement.
"
more...
gc_bucs
11-17 03:44 PM
Sent the message
2010 Emily Mortimer makes an
GC_Applicant
07-20 01:12 AM
Great job people.
This is the least that everyone benefitted from july VB should do.
Waiting to hear further instructions on how to send $100.
Thanks
This is the least that everyone benefitted from july VB should do.
Waiting to hear further instructions on how to send $100.
Thanks
more...
Harutium
06-22 08:49 AM
Stop pushing for a comprehensive relief and turning into a kind of Skil solution
(Only for a few, privileged minority, an elite), I.V. will be able to organize meetings in a phone booth!
(Only for a few, privileged minority, an elite), I.V. will be able to organize meetings in a phone booth!
hair Emily Mortimer
GCcomesoon
06-13 10:36 AM
Did your other set of checks cashed yet?:confused:
Nope, I haven't got the receipt nos for one set of checks yet, I guess people filing with TSC are getting receipt nos & also the notices.I know few friends of mine got thier notices too
Thanks
GCcomesoon
Nope, I haven't got the receipt nos for one set of checks yet, I guess people filing with TSC are getting receipt nos & also the notices.I know few friends of mine got thier notices too
Thanks
GCcomesoon
more...
kondur_007
07-26 05:49 PM
There is not much use for just fighting EB3-I. You can send a letter or lobbey and they will hear it. Thats all. There are so much discrepancies in immigration policy of USA(The impact is for just for potential immigrants not for the country) I do not think they will spend time to resolve each and every small discrepancy. There are more more severe issues in the country than resolving EB3-I. Of course that is a big issue for those who are impacted.
But the problem will be automatically resolved if STEM/and or Recapture bill is passed. That is a big picture and that will get more attention than just lobbying for EB3-I.
I agree. If "vertical spillover" occurs again, the only benefit would go to EB3-ROW.
It is very very difficult to convince anyone to overflow EB2 ROW -> EB3 ROW -> EB3 I (leaving EB2 I out of loop). (eventhough USCIS did it in past)
If someone tries to re-interprete, it will end up like:EB2 ROW -> EB3 ROW -> EB2I -> EB3 I, still no real benefit to EB3 I; only EB2 I will loose with some benefit to EB3 ROW.
Bottom line is, we need more visa numbers and that's what we need to campaign for. May it be recapture, or STEM exemption or anything else.
I am not saying this just because I am EB2, but these are the facts. Additionally, there is a big chance of new immigration law as soon as new president comes (likely some form of CIR) and we need to be prepared to have our agenda included in that; rather than splitting ourselves.
But the problem will be automatically resolved if STEM/and or Recapture bill is passed. That is a big picture and that will get more attention than just lobbying for EB3-I.
I agree. If "vertical spillover" occurs again, the only benefit would go to EB3-ROW.
It is very very difficult to convince anyone to overflow EB2 ROW -> EB3 ROW -> EB3 I (leaving EB2 I out of loop). (eventhough USCIS did it in past)
If someone tries to re-interprete, it will end up like:EB2 ROW -> EB3 ROW -> EB2I -> EB3 I, still no real benefit to EB3 I; only EB2 I will loose with some benefit to EB3 ROW.
Bottom line is, we need more visa numbers and that's what we need to campaign for. May it be recapture, or STEM exemption or anything else.
I am not saying this just because I am EB2, but these are the facts. Additionally, there is a big chance of new immigration law as soon as new president comes (likely some form of CIR) and we need to be prepared to have our agenda included in that; rather than splitting ourselves.
hot emily mortimer shutter.
looivy
07-20 10:56 AM
IV could not even collect 20K in the Washington DC drive. I hardly saw EB3 folks contributing. If every EB3 person contributes 50USD, it will be enough to run a campaign. Action is the key, not posting in forums.
Pl don't make blanket statements such as this. BTW, I contributed to DC advocacy and many other EB3s also did the same.
Fixing the language so that folks do not take it personally.
Pl don't make blanket statements such as this. BTW, I contributed to DC advocacy and many other EB3s also did the same.
Fixing the language so that folks do not take it personally.
more...
house Actress Emily Mortimer and
godspeed
07-24 03:12 PM
sriwaitingforgc ,
i guess so, everything is random here
i guess so, everything is random here
tattoo Style: Emily Mortimer
phillyag
08-25 08:49 AM
I think you may see some action soon ...( did you have LUD on 8/21 ??)
Thanks
No I did not...the date before it was of back in 2008.
My PD is Jan-17-2006 at NSC.
Thanks
No I did not...the date before it was of back in 2008.
My PD is Jan-17-2006 at NSC.
more...
pictures Wallpapers Emily Mortimer Pack
GCKaIntezar
06-11 01:30 PM
at some month before OCT 2007 the dates would become unavailable.
what would happen at that time?
say your case was received by USCIS and they have not issued FP notices.
what if they issued FP notices but not issued EAD and/or AP.
would they still issue an EAD and AP even if your dates are not current(obviously the case was received by them and they issued you a case number)
any ideas?
How do you know that the visa numbers will indeed become "U", come October? Any numbers/sources to back up the claim?
I know some senior members previously indicated in these forums that there is a difference between a "U"-Unavailable and a retrogressed date of 2003 for example.
what would happen at that time?
say your case was received by USCIS and they have not issued FP notices.
what if they issued FP notices but not issued EAD and/or AP.
would they still issue an EAD and AP even if your dates are not current(obviously the case was received by them and they issued you a case number)
any ideas?
How do you know that the visa numbers will indeed become "U", come October? Any numbers/sources to back up the claim?
I know some senior members previously indicated in these forums that there is a difference between a "U"-Unavailable and a retrogressed date of 2003 for example.
dresses Emily Mortimer at 2007
andycool
08-27 12:52 PM
Another case I can remember is andycool on this forum
buddy you remember me ;) :)
yes we had a slud on our 1 st EAD's and our 485's on Aug 21 ..
Got CPO on 24 ..
thanks
buddy you remember me ;) :)
yes we had a slud on our 1 st EAD's and our 485's on Aug 21 ..
Got CPO on 24 ..
thanks
more...
makeup Tags emily mortimer, lars and
rk07
09-25 09:36 AM
HI,
Lawyer sent to NSC on 27th July. Today called to USCIS support. There are no receipts numbers in the system. What could be the reason.
Case might have got transferred to CSC. I applied on Jul' 23rd and no news yet.
Thanks,
-rk.
Lawyer sent to NSC on 27th July. Today called to USCIS support. There are no receipts numbers in the system. What could be the reason.
Case might have got transferred to CSC. I applied on Jul' 23rd and no news yet.
Thanks,
-rk.
girlfriend Emily Mortimer
chintals
09-04 03:40 PM
Hello,
Here are my case details.
PD-09/04
I-140 -EB3 - TSC- Approved 08/06.
I-140-EB2 - Pending at TSC. RD 04/25/07 based on Perm to port 09/04 PD.
I-485/EAD/AP filed at NSC on 08/03/07. RD 08/06/07.
I guess longway to go for getting receipts.
Here are my case details.
PD-09/04
I-140 -EB3 - TSC- Approved 08/06.
I-140-EB2 - Pending at TSC. RD 04/25/07 based on Perm to port 09/04 PD.
I-485/EAD/AP filed at NSC on 08/03/07. RD 08/06/07.
I guess longway to go for getting receipts.
hairstyles Emily Mortimer Actress Emily
vkrishn
09-25 12:21 PM
Mr RSharama, it's 'A's ignorance of the process. He should be aware at the time of starting the Masters that GC is based on the position in the queue ( no body's gives a rat's if the person in front of you is a retard). Porting was legal in 2005 and it is now. there is no change in Law.
You can't compare porting with labor substitution. For porting, you have to go through the complete process and not just throw some dollars.
Same logic applies to people who say "I was eligible to file for EB2, but my employer/lawyer forced me to file on EB3".
It's the ignorance of process, if you are eligible for EB2 .. go join any other company.. it's America .. for God's sake..
If it doesn't suit me it's injustice.
"Same logic applies to people who say "I was eligible to file for EB2, but my employer/lawyer forced me to file on EB3".
It's the ignorance of process, if you are eligible for EB2 .. go join any other company.. it's America .. for God's sake.. "
Agree.. Most of the Top companies file based on the skill set and Qualification and do file EB2 for people who satisfy that requirement. Its the Desi consulting companies who do all the crappy stuff on earth.
Top companies file EB2 for M.S Degree holders and thats what the law says. If one employer does not file under EB2 even after you are eligible for it move to another one. If you have the correct skillset you should be able to find another job.
You can't compare porting with labor substitution. For porting, you have to go through the complete process and not just throw some dollars.
Same logic applies to people who say "I was eligible to file for EB2, but my employer/lawyer forced me to file on EB3".
It's the ignorance of process, if you are eligible for EB2 .. go join any other company.. it's America .. for God's sake..
If it doesn't suit me it's injustice.
"Same logic applies to people who say "I was eligible to file for EB2, but my employer/lawyer forced me to file on EB3".
It's the ignorance of process, if you are eligible for EB2 .. go join any other company.. it's America .. for God's sake.. "
Agree.. Most of the Top companies file based on the skill set and Qualification and do file EB2 for people who satisfy that requirement. Its the Desi consulting companies who do all the crappy stuff on earth.
Top companies file EB2 for M.S Degree holders and thats what the law says. If one employer does not file under EB2 even after you are eligible for it move to another one. If you have the correct skillset you should be able to find another job.
gc_lover
07-02 08:39 AM
Sent on Jun 29th. I don't know when it has reached. My dates were available in June. I am hoping it should have reached Jun 30th.
Anyone know if they accept packages on Saturday?
Anyone know if they accept packages on Saturday?
sledge_hammer
02-12 04:07 PM
So you basically want a piece of the discussion no matter you are involved in it or not. The OP asked for advice/opinion, and I had the right to respond because it is �asked�. Whereas you chose not to give your opinion, but just decided you wanted a beef with me, which proves that you have too much time on your hands for things that is not asked of you.
After page 2, I went after only those who attacked me for being who I am, that is trying to be morally right. And today I went after gvenkat who wanted me to "grow brains", and also asked me if I think the OP should go back home, to which I provided my answer.
So unless you were totally jobless, you had no business commenting. You only want to be a part of this discussion because somewhere inside you there is a conscience that is very guilty for not being what a person really should be. And what better way to kill that feeling than to shoot down anyone else that wants to hold people responsible morally.
I understand where you're coming from. And the fact that you are still coming after me proves to me even more how your conscience is eating you from the inside.
You have reading comprehension issues as well...if you get over yourself then you can comprehend things (let me be clear, I am referring here to my own posts and none of the other ones). You made your point on page 2 about the moral/ethical/legal perils of what the OP has done/proposing to do. You were fine with me. Continuously pointing out at other people as to how morally bankrupt they are (including your latest post) or how bad there comm skills are (written or otherwise) will certainly expose you to shots from others (like me). When you continuously point out others' morals then the presumption here is that you are squeaky clean. I pointed out, you are not. That is all. It does not mean, OPs post is morally/ethically/legally on the right side or I hold that opinion (actually I do not).
After page 2, I went after only those who attacked me for being who I am, that is trying to be morally right. And today I went after gvenkat who wanted me to "grow brains", and also asked me if I think the OP should go back home, to which I provided my answer.
So unless you were totally jobless, you had no business commenting. You only want to be a part of this discussion because somewhere inside you there is a conscience that is very guilty for not being what a person really should be. And what better way to kill that feeling than to shoot down anyone else that wants to hold people responsible morally.
I understand where you're coming from. And the fact that you are still coming after me proves to me even more how your conscience is eating you from the inside.
You have reading comprehension issues as well...if you get over yourself then you can comprehend things (let me be clear, I am referring here to my own posts and none of the other ones). You made your point on page 2 about the moral/ethical/legal perils of what the OP has done/proposing to do. You were fine with me. Continuously pointing out at other people as to how morally bankrupt they are (including your latest post) or how bad there comm skills are (written or otherwise) will certainly expose you to shots from others (like me). When you continuously point out others' morals then the presumption here is that you are squeaky clean. I pointed out, you are not. That is all. It does not mean, OPs post is morally/ethically/legally on the right side or I hold that opinion (actually I do not).

Post a Comment