Home » » amore da sogno

amore da sogno

images il loro sogno d#39;amore, amore da sogno. ANGELO dei teppisti dei sogni-
  • ANGELO dei teppisti dei sogni-



  • desi3933
    09-03 01:52 PM
    I did try to talk to customer care but it was of no help.
    They tell me to wait for 30 days and sometime 60-90days.
    They say you will become actual permanent resident when you get the card The card is important.
    You now USCIS don�t know when they will change their minds.

    To better be on safe side to get it stamped on my passport. I took info pass on 8-11-08 it will be almost 30 days,

    let�s wait and see


    approved on 8-12-08
    NoWelcome notice Or Card

    >> They say you will become actual permanent resident when you get the card
    Incorrect. One is permanent resident since the date of I-485 approval. Card is just a physical evidence indicating your status.

    **** Not a legal advise. *****

    _____________________________________
    Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant





    wallpaper ANGELO dei teppisti dei sogni- amore da sogno. Breakfast Sogno D#39;amore
  • Breakfast Sogno D#39;amore



  • hiUS
    09-09 10:16 AM
    I actually spoke to Customer service and I got 2 very different responses.

    1. Wait till you are an old man and then the cards may just come !! (Just Kidding ) she actually said wait for 90 days.

    2. Another CSR told me that the TSC is having technical issues and they are not able to access the Biometric information on approved 485's in their systems. She advised me to download Form I-90 from the USCIS site and fill that in and send it in - if you have a minor on the petition then also send 2 passport size pictures of the minor - this will allow them to access the Biometric screen when they process the I-90. We will get Biometric notices and the Minor will get the card - the Grown ups will get the Cards after the Biometrics are uploaded.

    I have not done this - eventhough I downloaded the I-90 forms - I took a INFOPASS appt and if they suggest that I should do a I-90 then I can get that done right on the spot - I am carrying the filled I-90 with me. Anyhow I-90 is usually submitted to correct errors on the card or to replace a card - however this woman sounded quite knowledgeable - but then there are issues realted to where the I-90 should be sent - this is specially complicated if your case has been transferred a few times like mine was.

    Best is to check with the guys/gals at Infopass -meeting.

    All this was from the rep at the TSC - so not sure if this is applicable to all centers.

    AGAIN THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM THE TSC REP - PLEASE USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK - I AM NOT SENDING THE I-90 ON MY OWN.

    I will post my Infoapss exp on the 9th of september.

    Hi wait4ever,

    Please post your Infopass experience when you are done with it today.





    amore da sogno. AMORE DA FUDGE.
  • AMORE DA FUDGE.



  • nk2006
    02-11 11:39 AM
    Sent the check for $25 to the address provided by Akhil in the first post.
    Thanks for the effort.





    2011 Breakfast Sogno D#39;amore amore da sogno. 13 storia d#39;oggi - 20 km al
  • 13 storia d#39;oggi - 20 km al



  • Macaca
    07-08 07:57 PM
    Condi's statement

    Dr. RICE: Well, this was a case in which for--at a certain point in time, we'd not filled the entire quota for these special immigrant visas. And made an announcement of that. But when they were filled, we had to cut it off at that point. There's a ceiling that's set every year and when that ceiling was reached, then we couldn't issue the visas any longer.
    From New York Times Editorial

    On Monday, the State Department announced that all 140,000 employment-based green cards had been used and no applications would be accepted.

    Citizenship and Immigration Services, the definition of a hangdog bureaucracy, says the law forbids it to accept the applications.



    Based on the above, I undersand that there is a law that forbids acceptance of AOS applications when the 140K quota is exhausted.

    The following is AILA's response in New York Times Editorial.

    The American Immigration Lawyers Association says this interpretation is rubbish.

    I am very curious to see the immigration law that AILA calls rubish and is ignoring while filing the class action suite!



    more...


    amore da sogno. sognare un sogno d#39;amore..
  • sognare un sogno d#39;amore..



  • JImmigrant
    08-31 02:23 PM
    How am I being a racist? I'm just pointing out the fact that North and South Indians belong to different races and USCIS should stop clubbing them together.

    Get well soon





    amore da sogno. Sogno d#39;Amore
  • Sogno d#39;Amore



  • GCcomesoon
    06-09 10:41 PM
    Did you directly sent to TSC or NSC forwarded it to TSC

    It was send to TSC as my approved 140 was from TSC

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon



    more...


    amore da sogno. LE VICENDE DELL#39;AMORE DEVONO
  • LE VICENDE DELL#39;AMORE DEVONO



  • prem_goel
    11-17 09:50 PM
    done





    2010 AMORE DA FUDGE. amore da sogno. il loro sogno d#39;amore,
  • il loro sogno d#39;amore,



  • sss9i
    11-21 07:18 PM
    Please think workable plan



    more...


    amore da sogno. L#39;amore da luce ai giorni
  • L#39;amore da luce ai giorni



  • ars01
    07-19 08:31 PM
    $100 from me.

    Rahul :)





    hair 13 storia d#39;oggi - 20 km al amore da sogno. un mondo d#39;amore e musica
  • un mondo d#39;amore e musica



  • sats123
    06-22 11:23 PM
    I suggest that you should request him and convince him that you are not going to quit and make up some story like your spouse wants EAD to work and you are joining masters program etc.



    more...


    amore da sogno. e tanti sogni da comprare.
  • e tanti sogni da comprare.



  • srmodi
    08-14 08:49 AM
    Looks like they started July 2nd filing as I got my I-485 -AP- EAD receipt.

    Good Luck for waiters..





    hot sognare un sogno d#39;amore.. amore da sogno. Un Amore.un Sogno.
  • Un Amore.un Sogno.



  • Leo07
    11-17 07:54 PM
    just
    1,747 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

    :(



    more...


    house sogno d#39;amore … Read More amore da sogno. Isola da sogno by *Blunight
  • Isola da sogno by *Blunight



  • gsc999
    07-07 12:07 AM
    Why not in DC... IF we really plan then we can do this in DC.. ? may be next weekend?
    --
    It would be great if we can coordinate nationally, that way we can synergize our efforts.





    tattoo Sogno d#39;Amore amore da sogno. Notte da sogno --------------
  • Notte da sogno --------------



  • arihant
    05-02 11:40 AM
    The relief for EB3 comes because a lot of EB2's/EB1's will be gone from the quota. So, if the queue is smaller, you get it faster. The way I look at it, we want the queue to be smaller.

    mrajatish is right.

    Also, if you have an advanced degree from an acredited university outside US AND have been working for 3 years in a related field, you will also be exempt from the cap regardless of whether you are applying/have applied in EB2 or EB3 (believe me...you would think that people with advanced degrees would have applied in EB2...but there are cases where people have had to apply in EB3 category even with an advanced degree).



    more...


    pictures LE VICENDE DELL#39;AMORE DEVONO amore da sogno. valzer d#39;amore (Sogno di
  • valzer d#39;amore (Sogno di



  • ghost
    09-23 02:07 PM
    It's very selfish of rsharma....shameful!

    I've applied in EB-3 in 2006 but was unable to port my PD because I was not aware of the fact that you need an approved 140 for porting. I've changed my jobs in Dec 2006 and now applied in EB-2 in 2008 with my current company.

    I don't mind waiting longer (it's been 11 years) if EB-3 folks are porting to EB-2 because they've gained the necessary experience and have every right to get their GC just like EB-2 folks. Let's not try to tear each other down.

    Good luck to all of us!





    dresses Un Amore.un Sogno. amore da sogno. Non respingere i sogni perché
  • Non respingere i sogni perché



  • edd
    06-11 04:45 PM
    I know one of us got it. Any one else ?



    more...


    makeup L#39;amore da luce ai giorni amore da sogno. sogno d#39;amore … Read More
  • sogno d#39;amore … Read More



  • hiralal
    05-02 10:13 PM
    even if the law was interpreted incorrectly by the lawyer ...I wonder if they can do a admin fix ??? this is definitely beneficial for many people ..for e.g. those who are homeowners, etc etc ...atleast the primary spouse can change fields etc etc
    ...wonder if we should have a campaign for this ?





    girlfriend Notte da sogno -------------- amore da sogno. 2011 mi amore vole fe yah
  • 2011 mi amore vole fe yah



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-20 03:05 PM
    PD: 03 '05
    ND: Jun 26 '08
    Card production ordered on August 18, 2008
    what's ur EB category? i see a lot approvals for EB2 folks who filed EAD in july, but few EB3s.





    hairstyles e tanti sogni da comprare. amore da sogno. Sogno di Giulietta: stanza
  • Sogno di Giulietta: stanza



  • svinjamur
    07-03 05:12 PM
    I got an email today from USCIS stating this
    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    I did not receive any other approval notice. I hope this means that our 485 is approved and the cards have been ordered ?

    My PD Is May 2003





    a.j.2048
    03-07 01:50 PM
    The country cap is routinely disregarded for the unskilled EB population when any talk of CIR comes up. Point is to say that it's not unrealistic to ask that it be suspended as a one time event if not permanently. Of course, as with any democracy the reason why the unskilled EB population has more success with this issue comes down to votes and money, so that is something to keep in mind - IV is the wrong forum from where to push this agenda.





    reddymjm
    05-12 09:23 AM
    USCIS case predictions made easier.... :)

    http://www.immigrationwatch.com/immi_predict_form.jsp


    Also check out their Application Processing Statistics

    http://www.immigrationwatch.com/uscis-processing-statistics.html

    Recent Approvals Etc..

    These websites need an upgrade to atleast consider EB2/EB3 or ROW/Notrow.



    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2014. miranda lambert hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
    Proudly powered by Blogger