VALENTINE'S GIFT

For Valentine's she said I could have anything I wanted. She drew her legs up to show me what she meant. She knew it'd been a long time. I stepped to the edge of the bed. Holding my cock, I rubbed it up and down her soft folds. She had a let her hair grow back some, and it felt soft and sexy. She grew wet as I teased her. Dipping my head into her, she shuddered. She still held her legs pinned back to her chest. Do you want me like that? She asked. I bobbed just the first two inches inside her. She was soaking wet, and her juices seeped from her folds and between her upturned buttocks.


I pulled out and circled my lubricated head over her puckered anus. She looked at me with a twinkle. Do you want to fuck me there? she asked. I pushed a little. She kept her eyes locked on me. Slowly, I eased the tip in. She was tight, and her sphincter muscles gripped. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she began to moan and push her hips up to ease me in deeper. She was soaking wet and her body glistened. I continued to rub her clit, as I pushed. I was now half way in and slowly pumping. Her eyes now closed and I knew she was feeling my hand on the front and my body filling her in the back. I could see my cock half in her, stretching her. She bucked harder against it to force it in to its hilt. Yes, she said. That feels so good. Do you like it? She asked.


I love it, I said. It's so tight. So smooth.

By now, her body had relaxed to accommodate my size. She was rocking her hips with full force down on my cock to meet each thrust. Her eyes had glazed over in a half dream like state. She only gets that way when the anal sex is really deep and strong. It puts her in a totally different place, like her conscious self is shut down, and she's only moving on a deep, primal instinct. She begins to groan and mutter words and incomplete sentences: there? oh yes. Fuck. yes. there. that's it. you fuck me so good. my ass. fuck my ass. there. there. there.

We were now going full force and she was completely mad, shouting and thrashing. Fuck my ass fuck my ass fuck me. She yelled as I pounded her with everything I had. Shoot it in me, she screamed. shoot it. in my ass.

With that, I let go my full load. My cock twitched and pulsed as it gushed. Then, slowly, still panting and trying to catch my breath, I slowly pulled out. My cock was half erect still, and sleek with our sex.

She was shaking and blinking as if waking from a daze. She smiled at the ceiling and let her legs fall back to the bed.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. miranda lambert hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger